JayC

2019 SDCC Exclusive One:12 Collective Crescent Edition Moon Knight Figure Preview

Mezco has released a preview image for their upcoming Summer exclusive One:12 Collective Crescent Edition Moon Knight figure which will go up for pre-order tomorrow 6/26 at 1:00PM EST on their website.

2019-SDCC-Moon-Knight-One-12.Jpg

I like the white version better but I will agree that in the long run this figure will age better the all white one looks like its going to be a dust magnet.

Oh, I see.  The colors are different.  Yeah, I like this better.

Moon knight is always fun to pose around in any iteration of the character-just hoping that soon we’ll get a tv series or movie of him

one of these days ill make the mezco plunge.. this would be a good start

I still regret not getting the daredevil when it was cheaper

Someone had the nerve to tell me this is like $80.00. Can you imagine. Outlandish! All kidding aside, its very well done. Very tempting notion to get this, we'll see.....

I never have even bothered to try go after any 'Exclusives', and just figured it would eventually come out for retail, but with this....This is a Masterpiece!! So Bad Ass I can not turn it down. I know it's going to cost me much more because I am in Canada, but whatever, it's worth it!! Also it will be my first purchase that is Not a Marvel Legend. I have never dealt with any figs of the High Quality like soft goods. But I am excited to figure it out*(No pun Intended!)  !

Mezco figures keep getting better and better, but they not within my budget; especially with all the Marvel Legends waves dropping like every other week.

The only Mezco figure I have is Blade, but I may need to add this to my shelf as well.  

There was a Marvel Legends of this Moon Knight, right?

Was able to snag one of these before it sold out. Have the marvel legends one as well as the standard Mezco one in all white on preorder. Love the comics as well as the figures. Can’t wait to get both in hand.