1. Heimdall
  2. Kingpin
  3. Korath
  4. Misty Knight
  5. Odin
  6. Surtur
  7. Whiplash
  8. Wong

But there are lots of others I'd get, too.  Some AoS figures would be nice although i think i would only want the main crew. Warriors three would be cool but i don't like them enough to give them 3 out of the 8 spots.  Jane Foster would be cool but i'm using Padme as a stand-in.  

Mostly i tried to pick characters that showed up in more than 1 movie (or in netflix, more than one season of a show), with exceptions Surtur and Whiplash. Surtur would probably be a reasonable stand-in for a comic version, and as for Whiplash i just want a Mickey Roarke figure.

I went with

1. Abomination
2. Chituari
3. Daisy Johnson
4. Outrider
5. Surtur
6. Kurse
7. Melekith
8. Misty Knight (gotta be LC S2 Look)

Honorable Mentions :
Bobbi Morse, Ghost Rider, Destroyer, Dormammu (but I mean what would this actually look like since we have only seen his giant ass head and nothing else)

DAMN THIS IS HARD!!!

Pretty much all 80 on this list (plus more)

Can't believe we're really this deep in characters portrayed, and that we have so many already made in ML!

I went with:

1. Quicksilver

2. Misty Knight

3. Heimdall

4. Wong

5. Kingpin

6. Korath

7. Kilgrave

8. Odin

But I could've left around 40 in, no doubt!

6 hours ago, memocromatico said:

DAMN THIS IS HARD!!!

Pretty much all 80 on this list (plus more)

Can't believe we're really this deep in characters portrayed, and that we have so many already made in ML!

I went with:

1. Quicksilver

2. Misty Knight

3. Heimdall

4. Wong

5. Kingpin

6. Korath

7. Kilgrave

8. Odin

But I could've left around 40 in, no doubt!

The amount of characters not done is massive, especially when you consider all the TV and Netflix shows

37 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The amount of characters not done is massive, especially when you consider all the TV and Netflix shows

Agree completely! Though there are many from the shows that I don't mind not getting.

Speaking of... there weren't any Runaways or C&D on the list! Also missing were Trish and Sharon Carter... I guess it's ok, as the Runaways would've been incomplete on my list anyway 

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

Agree completely! Though there are many from the shows that I don't mind not getting.

Speaking of... there weren't any Runaways or C&D on the list! Also missing were Trish and Sharon Carter... I guess it's ok, as the Runaways would've been incomplete on my list anyway 

Like I said before narrowing down the list to eighty was hard. So their was going to be some omissions

37 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Like I said before narrowing down the list to eighty was hard. So their was going to be some omissions

I can imagine! But great job! I think it's great how you keep this forums active with these polls. Must be a lot of work, so kudos!

Well the results are in, thanks to everyone for voting

1. Quicksilver
  2. Odin
  3. Heimdall
  4. Wong
  5. Kingpin
  6. Ghost Rider
  7. Iron Monger
  8. Chituari/Dormammu/Jemma Simmons/Misty Knight/Surtur/Whiplash

That's a lot of joint 8th's. Propably one more poll  which hopefully will be done tomorrow, if not over the weekend