What X-Men MCU Figures would look like.

RicGoHard

I don't even think Fiege has any idea how they will be brought into the MCU let alone what they look like. I mean for the F4 and their like it's easy, either have them being there the whole time (F4 are adventures not Superheroes) or just redo the origins. Mutants are much harder.

I mean, it's hard to customize something that doesn't exist yet.  That's not customizing a MCU Wolverine, it's more like "Here's a custom Wolverine that kinda looks like I imagine he would in the MCU" and it probably won't be that close to what we get.

What will we get?  Probably the same thing we get from the rest of the MCU:  A good blend of comic-accuracy coupled with more "realistic" materials and texturing to look good on-screen.  They'll be immediately recognizable as the characters they're supposed to be and will be in outfits that look like "What if the people that made the costumes for the Avengers movies made the costumes for the X-Men movies?"

46 minutes ago, RicGoHard said:

Wolverine's first apperance in the MCU should be in a Hulk movie. I think that would be a good nod or easter egg to the comics. I could see Professor Hulk revert back to a savage Hulk get lost in a Canadian forest then out comes Wolverine. 

YES! exactly, hulk needs a power boost in the mcu, hes been looking weak compared to thor and cap marvel

and whatever boosts his power would also turn him savage again and cure his arm

Yeah, I would just love to see a Wolverine in an X-Men outfit that's something that resembles the comic books; something like they did with Deadpool.   Speaking of which, I think Deadpool did a most excellent job with Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead cinematic adaptation.   And so, I image the new MCU X-Men would look something like that.   I think there will be another Deadpool movie, as Disney featured him on their website when the Fox deal officially closed.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Honestly I just hope that we can get something close to the real comic looks

I just want Wolverine to rock this

spacer.png

and that can be the starter concept, the characters looks are based off, this looks like it was done right

I think I would be quite good with that.  It bugged me that Fox teased that and never used it.

3 minutes ago, Spideyperson333 said:

U guys think they made an actual suit for that deleted scene or did the just do the mask and gloves 

Probably just the mask, gloves, and that "folded up" bit on the side.

That's why I hesitate to say "just use this!" as we have no idea what it looks like when complete.

But the mask is probably a good starting point.