JakeUrrutia

Comic or Movie Figures?

(Well, As long as this thread doesn't turn into another Comic VS MCU debate thread)

I am a near-completist so I collect all I can. I usually skip MCU figures that are exclusives (2-packs and stuff), I have a version already or have no appeal to me.  I do however make an effort to get MCU figure that I don't have a comic figure for or what look extremely close to the Comic version. Like the Yellowjacket, Collector or Korg.

I collect both but the comic figures are more for nostalgia reasons whereas the MCU figures Im actively attracted to because of the sculpt, likeness etc.  

Both.  Mostly comic, but I have a few MCU figures and I would get more if they make more of my favorites.

I mostly collect Comic figures. I'll still get MCUs, but I'm super selective. I'll get characters like Maria Hill or Phil Coulson as they can fit within my collection. Also, anybody on a suit body (Ross, Young Fury, etc.) for the same reason.

Basically, what Satam just said.

I prefer Comic figs over MCU on the general, but I don't discriminate, I buy figures based on how cool I think they look, or my like of the character so it doesn't matter to me, but would buy Comic over MCU almost always 

I only do comics. Also, only X-Men, but I don't expect to break into the MCU even when they do.

I'm a comic figure guy now mostly because of space. I sold off all my MCU figures about a year ago to make room for my growing comic figure collection. It's SO much easier and cheaper now.

I'm a comic collector, though I have grown to appreciate the MCU figs more and more seeing as Hasbro spends more budget on them and they're all pretty much new sculpts. If I skip out on any figures at all its the MCU figs, but some are just undeniably impassable like all the Black Order and Wasp and Black Widow. I honest don't care if I never see an MCU Iron Man or Captain America ever again, though.

Used to be a completionist, but since I figured I'd start running out of room (and budget) really quickly, I started limiting my purchases to X-Men, Spidey Rogues, and MCU... then dropped the rogues... and I'm currently being extremely selective on my X-Men. So I guess at this point in my collector life, movie figures. (If we take into account the other lines I collect, then definitely movie figures.)

I mostly go for comic characters. I do collect MCU characters if I like the character or the look. 

I started my marvel legends collection with mcu figures but the first X-men wave came out and since then I been collecting both of them 

Mostly a comic figure collector, but I have a lot of MCU figures too.  For MCU figures it just depends on which character, how important their role is, and how much I enjoyed them in the film, unless it's Spider-Man related, then I'll probably get that either way.  

I collect both comic and MCU figures.   However, I was staying away from the comic "retro" line, but with the vintage X-Men figures, I might have to get the other retro figures.    

I also collect both comic and MCU versions for Marvel Select.

Comic figures all the way. But that MCU Black Order was truly sweet so yeah, definite get. I also very much liked the MCU design for Yellowjacket so I snapped that up. But I still want a comic -accurate YJ figure.

I like both actually :)

I am going to start collecting soon, and am going to be going for the comic characters as I'd rather get highly detailed import figures for MCU characters. There are exceptions I am interested in though in the MCU for Legends, and import for comics