S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Infinity War Scarlet Witch Official Images And Details

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War Scarlet Witch figure which will be out in January 2020. The figure stands around 5.9" tall will include two headsculpts, multiple hands and 3 magic wielding effect pieces. Check out the images below.

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Infinity-War-Scarlet-Witch-11.jpg

7 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

I love the effects and how the clothes look, however still think the Legends one is better. Also don't like that they're giving us two headsculpts that are basically the same, just one looking to the side, would've preferred an angry or yelling face. 

I don't know, I think the likeness is better on the side-eye one.

Face likeness looks way better & everything else on the fig. appears to be more polished & higher quality than the ML IW version IMO. Better accessories too with this one. Too bad SHF toned down the cleavage area appearance from the Tokyo Comic Con (or whatever CC it was where the prototype was displayed) as that one looked closer to the actress & now this one looks closer to the ML IW version. Smaller height/sculpt size also scales much better with rest of the SHF IW & EG lines of figs as the ML IW version is too big of sculpt to include among other SHF MCU figs IMO. Disappointing its a Japan exclusive which makes for a $20 or so bump in price. The ML IW version is going for around $70 or so maybe the exclusive price isn't all that bad in terms of FMV. Can't really make a good comparison until the product is issued as SHF ad pics have historically been understated in terms of face likeness & the issued product likeness is typically improved/better than the ad pics. 

I really want to see a Vision SHF next. I was one of the lucky ones to find the Toys "R" Us 2pk with him and Scarlet Which but for people who missed it then it would be great. I don't think I'll be buying  this for the SHF price point, my ML one is really good and I like the head sculpt. The only thing I like about this one is the fact that it comes with the effect piece to destroy Vision's Mind Stone. It's so hard to make that out of the ML effects.