New Ultron figures

_ef_kats_

I was hoping the extra head sculpt included with the Ant-Man figure in the last Vintage wave was kind of a hint that we may be getting a classic Ultron some time in the near future. Maybe once the last Endgame wave comes out they'll move to a more comic based Avengers format and we'll start getting some more comic representation. It would be cool if they did the Dog Faced Ultron that could be head swapped with the sculpt that came with Ant-Man. What would suck though is that the guys who didn't get the vintage wave Ant-Man would probably end up paying premium prices on the secondary market just to get it.

30 minutes ago, aNdReW-rIvAs said:

Hasbro should make a new classic Ultron and release it with different heads to army build like the Red Skull from The first 10 years line

Except it's kind of the reverse with Ultron: his head is usually the most consistent thing about his design across his versions.  I have no idea what we're supposed to be doing with that packed-in Ultron head.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

We really need a classic comic ultron

spacer.png

Agreed!  That's Ultron-11, right?  I'd love it if we could hit all of the highlights at some point, IMO: Ultrons-1, 5, 6, 11, and 14 (or whatever the designation was the the prime robot in Ultron Unlimited).  But if I have to pick one, I'll always go with 11 (and 5 as a close second).

5 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Except it's kind of the reverse with Ultron: his head is usually the most consistent thing about his design across his versions.  I have no idea what we're supposed to be doing with that packed-in Ultron head.

Agreed!  That's Ultron-11, right?  I'd love it if we could hit all of the highlights at some point, IMO: Ultrons-1, 5, 6, 11, and 14 (or whatever the designation was the the prime robot in Ultron Unlimited).  But if I have to pick one, I'll always go with 11 (and 5 as a close second).

Not sure, which Ultron it is, I just want a classic Ultron

All they really need to do is take the 3.75 Ultron and blow it up to 6 inch

spacer.png easy as this being a 6'' fig, and well yes change the color back to the silver and people would be really happy, I know I would

however with this all being said, I am personally really happy with the 10th anniversary fig we got, it looks amazing and I could be pretty content with just having that for a long while

8 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

i forgot all about that set! i wanted the iron man

It was actually a cool set, that Hulk was probably my favorite comic Hulk Legend, until we got the announcement of the 80th Anni 2-Pack and the Vintage SDCC Exclusive. also yes that Iron Man was great probably my favorite Iron Man until the Vintage wave and now the 80th Anni, The Ultron was really nice as well, better then the more new comic version that came in the Hulk/Vision 3-pack. Sad part about this release was how damn hard it was to obtain, and now it seems to outdated to sacrifice paying a high price for

10 minutes ago, Satam said:

Isn't that Disney Store Ultron just a repaint of the one from the Iron Man 3 wave?

Indeed it is, and barely a re-paint almost a straight re-release, the paint from the IM3 wave was a lighter duller silver, while the Disney one was darker more shiny silver, the Iron Man is a re-paint from that series as well, it's the Heroic Age IM, with more old 90's style paint. (both Disney Exclusives look way better) , but I mean the only new fig in that pack is Hulk (inless I am mistaken and that's from somewhere else initially as well)

The Hulk figure I think was actually from the around 2010 Marvel Legends 6" TRU Exclusive 2 packs, as it had Hulk(Which I think was a repaint and retool of the Wal-mart Exclusive Build A Red Hulk Wave) With Valkyrie.

I'm sure a Classic looking ML 6" Ultron will come.  Just a matter of when.  I'm okay with that Iron Man 3 Marvel Legends release, but I would like it release just for people who want that Classic Look.  Having said that, people can always get the Marvel Select 7" Classic Ultron figure, especially since he's a Robot, his height can always change depending on how he rebuilds his body.  And I'm sure it will be imposing for those 6" figures as well, and it's still nicely articulated, just not super like Marvel Legends.

7 hours ago, SpiderS said:

There’s no doubt we need new Ultron and not ultron head on some robotic type body, I am still amazed that we didn’t get comic accurate ultron in 2015, hopefully this SDCC we see something. 

Or worse just an Ultron head with no body