New Ultron figures

_ef_kats_

On 6/28/2019 at 8:01 AM, leokearon said:

We really need a classic comic ultron

spacer.png

You can say that again. None of the Legend Ultrons look right.

What is that head in the Classic Vision package even supposed to be for anyway? An old, bad Ultron body none can get anymore for anything less than their first born son?

If I did have one of the old Ultron's I's put Silvermane's head on it anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

This is the one & ONLY classic Ultron I will ever need, long over due Hasbro. Make it in the 80th anniv line. add open/closed hands, alternate head with encephalo  beam effects coming out of the head antennas & we are set!

Ultron classic.jpg

avengers 162 004.jpg ultron pops Thor & Wonderman.jpg

Avengers 162.jpg

Ultron vs Avengers.jpg

Avengers.Ultron copy.jpg

Ultron by Perez.jpg

Looks like you've got a few different models going on in your images: Ultron-8 or -9 and Ultron-11 or -12.  Ultron-8 and/or Ultron-9 I think are more or less identical design-wise and you can identify them most easily by the detail on the gauntlet cuffs.  Ultron-11 and -12 are also pretty much the same.  Both versions have the flared shoulder pieces.

The version in the black and white piece isn't a design I immediately recognize.  I suspect it's an amalgamation/unique one.  It's pretty much 11/12 without the spikes in the trapezius area.

3 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Looks like you've got a few different models going on in your images: Ultron-8 or -9 and Ultron-11 or -12.  Ultron-8 and/or Ultron-9 I think are more or less identical design-wise and you can identify them most easily by the detail on the gauntlet cuffs.  Ultron-11 and -12 are also pretty much the same.  Both versions have the flared shoulder pieces.

The version in the black and white piece isn't a design I immediately recognize.  I suspect it's an amalgamation/unique one.  It's pretty much 11/12 without the spikes in the trapezius area.

I see what you're saying. Let's just say I want the classic George Perez version as that IMO, is the definitive Ultron look. So pics 2-3 & 6. And in those same colors as well.

• 1 month later...

There needs to be a no-kiddin' , no messin' around, classic Ultron. There've been some versions or two that were close, but none actually got where they're supposed to be. He's 6-7' tall, and while not on the Juggernaut level of huge, certainly is more imposing than the last figure. But, I have no doubt he's on the way!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:48 PM, Satam said:

With Ultron?  I remember people sticking Silvermane's head on Ultron bodies, but I don't remember a disembodied Ultron head.

It came with the "vintage" Vision figure. The Ultron head is exactly what it should look like. I have some gripes about the way they did the Vision ( you can tell I'm a Vision fanatic) but if they were ever to get a body to go along with Ultron's head, I would hope it could be as accurate.

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

There needs to be a no-kiddin' , no messin' around, classic Ultron. There've been some versions or two that were close, but none actually got where they're supposed to be. He's 6-7' tall, and while not on the Juggernaut level of huge, certainly is more imposing than the last figure. But, I have no doubt he's on the way!

Ultron's base height is 6 foot, granted it can vary from body to body