Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, leokearon said:

They already did it

With Ultron?  I remember people sticking Silvermane's head on Ultron bodies, but I don't remember a disembodied Ultron head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Satam said:

With Ultron?  I remember people sticking Silvermane's head on Ultron bodies, but I don't remember a disembodied Ultron head.

Came with the Vintage Vision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Came with the Vintage Vision

Just looked it up and I'll be damned, you're right!  That's really sucks. I never saw Vision on the shelves or had much interest in that figure, so I had no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Satam said:

Just looked it up and I'll be damned, you're right!  That's really sucks. I never saw Vision on the shelves or had much interest in that figure, so I had no idea.

All the more reason for a classic ultron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 8:01 AM, leokearon said:

We really need a classic comic ultron

 

spacer.png

You can say that again. None of the Legend Ultrons look right.

What is that head in the Classic Vision package even supposed to be for anyway? An old, bad Ultron body none can get anymore for anything less than their first born son?

If I did have one of the old Ultron's I's put Silvermane's head on it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to also see a good classic Ultron, but also an Annihilation Conquest style Ultron, even if they only released a swappable head for it, I'd be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the one & ONLY classic Ultron I will ever need, long over due Hasbro. Make it in the 80th anniv line. add open/closed hands, alternate head with encephalo  beam effects coming out of the head antennas & we are set!

Ultron classic.jpg

avengers 162 004.jpg ultron pops Thor & Wonderman.jpg

Avengers 162.jpg

Ultron vs Avengers.jpg

Avengers.Ultron copy.jpg

Ultron by Perez.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

This is the one & ONLY classic Ultron I will ever need, long over due Hasbro. Make it in the 80th anniv line. add open/closed hands, alternate head with encephalo  beam effects coming out of the head antennas & we are set!

Ultron classic.jpg

avengers 162 004.jpg ultron pops Thor & Wonderman.jpg

Avengers 162.jpg

Ultron vs Avengers.jpg

Avengers.Ultron copy.jpg

Ultron by Perez.jpg

Looks like you've got a few different models going on in your images: Ultron-8 or -9 and Ultron-11 or -12.  Ultron-8 and/or Ultron-9 I think are more or less identical design-wise and you can identify them most easily by the detail on the gauntlet cuffs.  Ultron-11 and -12 are also pretty much the same.  Both versions have the flared shoulder pieces.

The version in the black and white piece isn't a design I immediately recognize.  I suspect it's an amalgamation/unique one.  It's pretty much 11/12 without the spikes in the trapezius area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Looks like you've got a few different models going on in your images: Ultron-8 or -9 and Ultron-11 or -12.  Ultron-8 and/or Ultron-9 I think are more or less identical design-wise and you can identify them most easily by the detail on the gauntlet cuffs.  Ultron-11 and -12 are also pretty much the same.  Both versions have the flared shoulder pieces.

The version in the black and white piece isn't a design I immediately recognize.  I suspect it's an amalgamation/unique one.  It's pretty much 11/12 without the spikes in the trapezius area.

I see what you're saying. Let's just say I want the classic George Perez version as that IMO, is the definitive Ultron look. So pics 2-3 & 6. And in those same colors as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I certainly would like one in ML scale of the classic, most well-known look.  I did end up eventually buying the Select one, when it had a good sale price online, but even though he is a robot, so you can cheat the scale a little, I would prefer a proper ML one.

 

 

   -Zach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There needs to be a no-kiddin' , no messin' around, classic Ultron. There've been some versions or two that were close, but none actually got where they're supposed to be. He's 6-7' tall, and while not on the Juggernaut level of huge, certainly is more imposing than the last figure. But, I have no doubt he's on the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:48 PM, Satam said:

With Ultron?  I remember people sticking Silvermane's head on Ultron bodies, but I don't remember a disembodied Ultron head.

It came with the "vintage" Vision figure. The Ultron head is exactly what it should look like. I have some gripes about the way they did the Vision ( you can tell I'm a Vision fanatic) but if they were ever to get a body to go along with Ultron's head, I would hope it could be as accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be perfect for a vintage line release. Simple body with minimal sculpting and he can be packaged with Visions head. For symmetry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

There needs to be a no-kiddin' , no messin' around, classic Ultron. There've been some versions or two that were close, but none actually got where they're supposed to be. He's 6-7' tall, and while not on the Juggernaut level of huge, certainly is more imposing than the last figure. But, I have no doubt he's on the way!

Ultron's base height is 6 foot, granted it can vary from body to body

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the select one that came out a few years back but its really basic and no sculpting really. hasbro could do it better im sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE