Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Emma Frost Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Originally announced back during Toy Fair, here is an in-hand look via In-Demand Toys at the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends Emma Frost figure in black outfit from Hasbro. Here in the United States this figure will be released as a Walgreens exclusive and should be out later this Summer.

From the new images we can see the figure will feature two different headsculpts, one with long hair and the second with shorter hair.

Emma-Frost-01.jpg

Emma-Frost-02.jpg

Just now, newcollector24680 said:

I'm more familiar with Emma in her white outfit. does she look like this often. Or will this be just like that Infamous Doom figure.

The white outfit is much more common. Originally there was the White Queen (Emma) and the Black Queen (Selene). I agree with bashpics99   that a alternate Selene head would have made this figure more appealing but Im sure Hasbro will end up re-releasing it as a Black Queen figure eventually.

Just now, JayC said:

The white outfit is much more common. Originally there was the White Queen (Emma) and the Black Queen (Selene). I agree with bashpics99   that a alternate Selene head would have made this figure more appealing but Im sure Hasbro will end up re-releasing it as a Black Queen figure eventually.

LOL, and probably again in white for Emma as well 🙂

5 minutes ago, newcollector24680 said:

I'm more familiar with Emma in her white outfit. does she look like this often. Or will this be just like that Infamous Doom figure.

if you have the renegade Cyclops and the Magik figure you need this for that team. Only really white Magneto to complete that team.

24 minutes ago, DylanRaven055 said:

Well, looks really nice in my opinion. As many I'm more familiar with her white look, but gotta love how black looks on her. Definitely gonna try to get it since this Walgreens exclusives rarely show up outside the US

if you are in Europe the group above is your best bet, or Kapowtoys.co.uk

Definitely a nice looking figure but I ll wait for the White version of her. Those heads are beautiful tho so that gives me high hope that the white version of her will look good albeit censored because cleavage and accuracy is bad. oh well, that alt white queen face looks great! 

5 hours ago, memocromatico said:

If it's not announced as a regular release in white soon I'm losing money in a bet.

New York Comic Con in October would be the earliest I would expect Hasbro to announce a regular Emma in white. They want to sell this figure, and it probably wouldn't move too well if collectors knew the version most of us would prefer was on its way soon.

I wasn't sure if I'd get this.  I mean it looks nice, and I like the costume, but I wasn't sure.  But after seeing that it has Swapping heads(Which I swear is Hasbro's Secret Weapon on getting me interested in buying a figure), I have to strongly consider it.  Especially more so if indeed a White Costume Emma Frost does come out(Which I assume would be almost a year later), it may not come with either or both heads at all.

I'm guess if you got The Wolverine/Build A Puck Wave Emma Frost figure, you'd be able to swap the heads on these 2 if you like.  Can't say for sure if you could on that 1st Hasbro ML wave back in 2007, since that body mold is very skinny(Though I will say that the body was did have some nice sculpted details on it.  Just that ugly head).   

Here's hoping that in Canada, EB Games will bring this over, since most of the Hasbro Wal-Greens Exclusives have been sold in Canada as EB Games Exclusives(At least since the ML Wal-Greens Punisher figure).  Hoever, I believe the Medusa figure never came at all since I never saw it, and I was looking for that one.

I know that in recent years or issues, she wore a black but I did get why.  I do know that Modern Cyclops supposely died(Not From the Past Teen Cyclops) around or before she started to wear this costume, but that's it.  

Works as a Store Exclusive I think because like most people have stated, they would of more like a White Costume version, as the Black Costume isn't well known, and only a few would get it either because they like it or because of the "Exclusive" banner.  I mean, could you guys imagine if they did the White Costume version as the Exclusive?  People would complain to no end as to why it's an exclusive.  

I love Emma but that costume doesn’t do it for me, only thing that got me interested is alternative classic head but It really fits only classic hellfire club white queen costume not this marvel now costume (unless I missed issues where she had this haircut), and this  costume is already outdated, she basically wears  black version of her previous costume now. I guess I will still try to get her because I love Emma as character.