Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Emma Frost Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Well, I'm excited about this figure. Sure, it's not her most iconic look, but my Cyclops and Magik need company. I thought the renegade Marvel Now X-Men was actually a great team line-up, with an overall really cool look, despite its departure from standard costumes.

10 minutes ago, Benn said:

Well, I'm excited about this figure. Sure, it's not her most iconic look, but my Cyclops and Magik need company. I thought the renegade Marvel Now X-Men was actually a great team line-up, with an overall really cool look, despite its departure from standard costumes.

all we really need is White costume Magneto (and maybe the students but I could do without them).

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:02 AM, JayC said:

Originally announced back during Toy Fair, here is an in-hand look via In-Demand Toys at the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends Emma Frost figure in black outfit from Hasbro. Here in the United States this figure will be released as a Walgreens exclusive and should be out later this Summer.

From the new images we can see the figure will feature two different headsculpts, one with long hair and the second with shorter hair.

Emma-Frost-01.jpg

Emma-Frost-02.jpg

Doubt I'd pick this up....want the original White Queen Emma in the CORRECT body mold....but also notice that second head is way different from the other. But who knows, if the time is right and I've got some money to spare...

I dont really care for this outfit but those heads look really nice specially since I was thinking of doing both an update of the older Puck Series Emma Frost figure (the regular head would be perfect for my planned custom), and a Classic Hellfire Club White Queen one (the extra head would be also great for that one I was thinking of doing) the only bad thing is that once I get my hands on this figure to make finish up my customs hasbro will probably end up releasing original versions of those outfits (Im sure that a white suit emma will be released soon, but with hasbro's censorship as of lately I doubt we'll ever get a classic hellfire white queen figure). The body will be a good fodder base jajajja

PS is it just me or is the jacket a very good base for the jacket Rachel Summers wears with her more modern spiky costume (just splice those back pieces into 2 or 3 thinner pieces)

rachel-summers-74591b98-763e-40ab-a827-1c2f8795a3c-resize-750.jpeg

I wasn't originally going to get this, but now I think that I will and do a head swap to make Black Queen Selene, maybe even two and make a Black Queen Ms. Steed as well. I've still got the old Black Queen Jean Grey Phoenix that I use as Madelyne Pryor / Goblin Queen.