Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Emma Frost Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Superb...and Mine's arriving tomorrow! Take that US Marvel Legends collectors! Usual predictable - comments knocking another store exclusive Hasbro have really made the effort with (same cannot be said for Agent Anti-Venom 😴 or cowboy Logan 🤮). 

If you haven't read any of the Marvel Now! X-Books, maybe the costume won't be familiar to you. Or, if you haven't read Claremont & Byrne's run on Uncanny X-Men (with Dark Phoenix Saga being a good example) & Claremont's run on New Mutants (volume 1), the swap head sculpt may not ring any bells, either. Oh, and Chris Bachalo's  rendition of Emma Frost almost always has this bob too (Uncanny X-Men Volume 1, Generation X volume 1 and his Marvel Now! covers).

With the black costume, it's a really good call. We've had two (well, three if you count the variant 'diamond' version) White Queen sculpts in white: one was horrible beyond words, but the Puck BAF EF was pretty good and just needs a cape/cloak.

This is so cool! I'm ticking off more 'definitive version' X-Men figures than I would ever have believed possible 5 or 6 years ago: Blink, Cyclops (all costumes apart from AOA), Colossus (80th Anniversary), Dazzler, Emma, Gambit, Magik, Magneto, Mystique....and loads more.  Great work by Hasbro on the X-lines, and making the effort with the store exclusives is appreciated.

BTW - you will not be able to do a straight head swap with V2: different ball joints and different neck length will make it look nuts. It's likely she'll appear in white again at some point anyway.

You have no idea How right he is though. we get nothing (NOTHING!!) in general toy store for Marvel let alone Legends. We have to order online and with the #$##-fest that is Hasbro UK, we don't get the regular release stuff until months after the rest of the world. We are only lucky to get the exclusives early because some of the Etailer work extremely hard to get them out to us.

3 hours ago, tarot said:

You have no idea How right he is though. we get nothing (NOTHING!!) in general toy store for Marvel let alone Legends. We have to order online and with the #$##-fest that is Hasbro UK, we don't get the regular release stuff until months after the rest of the world. We are only lucky to get the exclusives early because some of the Etailer work extremely hard to get them out to us.

Yeah, it's hard to get Marvel Legends over here. Thankfully the local comic shop is doing a good job if a bit pricey

For any of our international friends...im more than happy to pick up figures for you and ship them USPS First class international. I ship OVERSEAS all the time and would be happy to help you. No extra charges etc. I usually ship in a bubble mailer is the only draw back but I leave the figure in it's plastic case to protect it. 

Just hit me up if you need my help.

Peace!

3 hours ago, mako said:

Gosh, not being able to find Marvel Legends in stores . . . I wonder what that's like.

Seriously, I get it, it's tough for you international collectors, I sympathize. But believe me, its tough all over. Between scalpers, shop-lifters, predatory collectors, and just plain spotty distribution; finding a new Marvel Legend around here is about as likely as finding Bigfoot in your bathtub.

"Bigfoot in your bathtub"

NOW that's funny right there!

48 minutes ago, Starlord67 said:

For any of our international friends...im more than happy to pick up figures for you and ship them USPS First class international. I ship OVERSEAS all the time and would be happy to help you. No extra charges etc. I usually ship in a bubble mailer is the only draw back but I leave the figure in it's plastic case to protect it. 

Just hit me up if you need my help.

Peace!

that's really awesome of you:biggrin:

Here is some more in hand images. If should be noted that this and the previous one share the same feet so you might want to get some stands to make her stand properly.

Edit: I tried posting all the images up but for some reason it only posted one so I link it to my facebook page.

On 6/30/2019 at 2:23 PM, tarot said:

Same in France, the only exclusive I saw here was the TRU Groot.
Sales are limited and reduced to Paris but sadly, I don't live in the capital.
I have to content myself with ebay or online stores such as DorkSide Toys or BBTS.

Fortunately, I have a friend in the US, and another one in Canada. Once a year or less, I can get exclusives.
I managed to grab a MCU Vision and a SDCC Red skull at a great price without scalpers.

Back to Emma Frost, 10 years later after the terrible first version, Hasbro has come a long way.

• 3 weeks later...