Are There Any Places Online That I could Get Far From Home Mysterio for $25 or less?

Crossbones666

I really want this Mysterio figure by the time I see the movie in about a week. It hasn't popped up in any local stores so my only hope is ordering it online, but everywhere I look it's either overpriced, out of stock, or wouldn't ship until August. If you know any way I could get this for retail price online then please let me know.

4 hours ago, Spideyperson333 said:

You could just get him for 25 bucks on big bad toy store or just go on the eBay I’m sure u could find him for a good price their and it would ship fast depending 

And with Big Bad Toy Store with shipping and taxes the price comes to $30.58 and everything on Ebay is unreasonably priced and the ones that aren't have at least $5 shipping cost.

I don't think there currently is an option that meets all of your criteria. I think some people have gotten the fig thru e-tailers that they pre-ordered with or thru hasbro pulse (which had a deal for free shipping for a year when they first opened, i unfortunately missed out on it).  

I wouldn't be surprised to see this wave show up at WM next week though, mine already has a Far From Home display as an aisle endcap. I think your best bet if you're trying to avoid paying extra would be to keep checking there but of course it depends on how good your local WM is.  Mine usually gets the movie waves in right around when the movie comes out, but the non-mcu waves are less predictable.

3 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't think there currently is an option that meets all of your criteria. I think some people have gotten the fig thru e-tailers that they pre-ordered with or thru hasbro pulse (which had a deal for free shipping for a year when they first opened, i unfortunately missed out on it).  

I wouldn't be surprised to see this wave show up at WM next week though, mine already has a Far From Home display as an aisle endcap. I think your best bet if you're trying to avoid paying extra would be to keep checking there but of course it depends on how good your local WM is.  Mine usually gets the movie waves in right around when the movie comes out, but the non-mcu waves are less predictable.

My Walmart also has the Far From Home endcap and right now it has the Kingpin wave and a bunch of Endgame worthy Caps. My mom works at Walmart so she's there pretty much every day and she would be able to check for it. I'm not seeing the movie until next weekend so if it comes out at some point next week then I should be able to get it. Thanks for your help.

52 minutes ago, Crossbones666 said:

My Walmart also has the Far From Home endcap and right now it has the Kingpin wave and a bunch of Endgame worthy Caps. My mom works at Walmart so she's there pretty much every day and she would be able to check for it. I'm not seeing the movie until next weekend so if it comes out at some point next week then I should be able to get it. Thanks for your help.

wow people are going nuts looking for that worthy cap.  i was lucky enough to grab one when i saw 2 at my local store, but haven't seen any since.

Having an "inside man" or in this case, woman, should help a lot. I think mcu mysterio is probably gonna be the fastest selling guy in this wave and will disappear very quickly from the pegs

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

wow people are going nuts looking for that worthy cap.  i was lucky enough to grab one when i saw 2 at my local store, but haven't seen any since.

Having an "inside man" or in this case, woman, should help a lot. I think mcu mysterio is probably gonna be the fastest selling guy in this wave and will disappear very quickly from the pegs

None of the Worthy Caps at my Wal-Mart have sold...full case sitting right there.

6 hours ago, Crossbones666 said:

And with Big Bad Toy Store with shipping and taxes the price comes to $30.58 and everything on Ebay is unreasonably priced and the ones that aren't have at least $5 shipping cost.

Jeez it’s not that bad not everything on eBay is overpriced u just have to look hard and it’s not that rare of a figure 

8 hours ago, Crossbones666 said:

None of the Worthy Caps at my Wal-Mart have sold...full case sitting right there.

wow, that's nuts.. you must not have any scalpers in your area.  as others pointed out, you could probably trade one of those for just about any recent marvel legend (or, if you were so inclined, flip it on ebay for profit... most of the "buy it now" options are pricing him between $40-$80).  Although i doubt you would be able to work it all out before next weekend.  I still think the best bet is keeping an eye out at WM but i'm sure very soon the wave will start popping up everywhere. Good luck!