What is the biggest marvel legends figure out there?

Jonahsuesue87

57 minutes ago, tarot said:

Hulkbuster is not even in the top ten. At the moment the tall Marvel Legends is either Toybiz's Galactus or Sentinel or Hasbro's Fin Fang Foom. but if we are include other lines line Marvel Universe then (ironically) Hasbro's Galactus or Sentinel.

That's what I was thinking, Galactus must be the tallest.

45 minutes ago, 80sboy4 said:

That's what I was thinking, Galactus must be the tallest.

I believe the Marvel Universe Sentinel is a repaint of the Toy Biz BAF, which is only a little taller than the BAF Sentinel because of the forks on his helmet.  Shoulders are much lower, so while a taller figure, he's sculpted shorter.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I believe the Marvel Universe Sentinel is a repaint of the Toy Biz BAF, which is only a little taller than the BAF Sentinel because of the forks on his helmet.  Shoulders are much lower, so while a taller figure, he's sculpted shorter.

No no. Hasbro did their own sentinel for the marvel universe line. Hasbro has never used any of toy biz bafs

1 hour ago, tarot said:

No no. Hasbro did their own sentinel for the marvel universe line. Hasbro has never used any of toy biz bafs

FFS.  Yeah. I typed "Sentinel," when I meant "Galactus," but that one was a new mold, too.  I remember seeing the purple Galactus on the shelf at TRU back in the day and passed on it thinking it was a repaint of the Toybiz one, but it's repaint of a new figure I never knew about that debuted at Comic Con. And that thing is quite a bit taller than the Toybiz Sentinel.  Looks like about 19 or 20 inches tall.

5 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

Just curious. Did any one prefer the mu glactus to the toybiz one?

I don't have the toybiz one but i love the MU Galactus and never felt the need to chase down the BAF after getting the MU version.   He's taller and heftier than the BAF and the talking feature is a nice bonus.  I would not be surprised if he gets a re-release like they did with the Sentinel from the same line. 

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't have the toybiz one but i love the MU Galactus and never felt the need to chase down the BAF after getting the MU version.   He's taller and heftier than the BAF and the talking feature is a nice bonus.  I would not be surprised if he gets a re-release like they did with the Sentinel from the same line. 

I think it's more surprising that in nine years that hasn't been re-released again.  After being a San Diego Comic Con exclusive in 2010, it was re-released later that year along with the purple "dark" variant and that was all she wrote.

24 minutes ago, Satam said:

I think it's more surprising that in nine years that hasn't been re-released again.  After being a San Diego Comic Con exclusive in 2010, it was re-released later that year with the purple "dark" variant and that was all she wrote.

I've got the old Toybiz BAF and I would absolutely upgrade to a re-release of the MU one at a reasonable price point!  Didn't realize how much bigger the Hasbro version was the first time around.

10 minutes ago, SolidSnakeEyes said:

Other than Puck, because that's just not fair, what's the smallest Marvel Legends figure? I'm talking Toybiz or Hasbro.

If you make a figure you can move, then the Ant-man and wasp from the Goliath figure from Toybiz. Otherwise, yeah Puck is the smallest "action figure" of ML. If not then Hit-Monkey

4 minutes ago, tarot said:

If you make a figure you can move, then the Ant-man and wasp from the Goliath figure from Toybiz. Otherwise, yeah Puck is the smallest "action figure" of ML. If not then Hit-Monkey

Ah, yeah, I totally forgot about Hit-Monkey. I guess I didn't originally consider the the Ant-man and Wasp minis from the TB Goliath release, but I think you make a good point about it being defined by moving parts.