New 6" Marvel Legends MCU 2-Pack Official Images From Hasbro

JayC

Shown below are new updated official images for the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends MCU 2-Packs from Hasbro including the Avengers Infinity War set with updated versions of Iron Man Mark 50 and Iron Spider-Man.

Also shown are the Ant-Man & The Wasp set with Luis and The Ghost, Thor Ragnarok set with Hela and Skurge and the Captain America: The First Avenger set with Captain America and Peggy Carter.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-03.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-04.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-05.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-06.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-07.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-08.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-09.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Captain-America-and-Peggy-2-pack-10.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-03.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-04.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-05.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-06.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-07.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-08.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-09.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-10.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-11.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-12.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hela-and-Skurge-2-pack-13.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Iron-Man-and-Iron-Spider-2-pack-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Iron-Man-and-Iron-Spider-2-pack-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Luis-and-Ghost-2-pack-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Luis-and-Ghost-2-pack-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Luis-and-Ghost-2-pack-03.jpg

The reveal of additional unmasked heads and other accessories definitely made me want some of these sets more. The one exception might be the iron spidey set -  the lack of shiny paint on either Iron Man or Spidey, plus very flimsy looking waldoes, plus a somewhat off looking Tom Holland head, all make me want to wait and see some in-hand reviews before deciding about that one.

Although tbh aside from Grandmaster/Korg, I'm probably not gonna grab any of these right away but will hope to score one or more on sale.  If they are highly in demand and I can't find 'em at a discount, i can live without them, nice as they are.   Most of them only really have 1 character that I "want", & none really have characters I feel like I "need" as opposed to Nightcrawler, 80th anniv Thor, etc.

But they certainly are great looking sets, kudos to Hasbro.

7 hours ago, Joe_ker said:

Curious will they release at Ironman hulk endgame snappers each with their own size infinity gauntlet?

I'm pretty confident an iron man w gauntlet is coming, i'm not sure if they will bother with a hulk... although they could probably just make a Hulk right arm w gauntlet that fits on the prof hulk BAF and throw it in somewhere.  But they may very well want to tackle Prof Hulk a 2nd time anyhow, giving him a shirt or glasses or whatever, so who knows.

7 minutes ago, tarot said:

The only set I won't be getting is the Iron Man and Spidey but unfortunately I only want one figure from each set (Peggy, Skurge and Luis) so well played Hasbro. Well Played.

Tbh i had almost the same thought almost XD except i would love to get Iron Spidey (with the robot spider legs? of course) and Hela (with those accessories) separately really so far, which i know there are separate figures of them but they just don't have the accessories I'm looking on this set lols.

All for the Ghost and Luis pack. I'll pass on the Tony/Spidey one. Really want Executioner but I have a Hela. Ditto for Peggy, but I could live with the Army Cap.

I'm glad Hasbro included "Des"  and "Troy" accessories with the Skurge figure.  I'm always happy to get regular guns in 1:12 scale.  Coming into ML late in the game I needed a  Hela figure.   I feel fortunate to have a chance to get the newest version.

Should I assume the waldos on Iron Spider are not removable?  I was thinking about picking up the prior release, but I knew the 2-pack was coming.  However, if the waldos are permanent on the new Iron Spider I may also pick up the older version as well.

These all do look really nice. At first I was all for getting the Hela/Skurge  because I wanted the Executioner for my collection. But looking at the pics of the figure I don't know. Maybe they will make a comic version of the Executioner later. This movie version just looks off. Of all the sets I would say the Cap and Peggy Carter would get my vote. Thanks