New 6" Marvel Legends MCU 2-Pack Official Images From Hasbro

JayC

Kind of wished MK 50 came with more since it's the third time it's been repurposed, an updated Tony head would've been great since they did it for Peter, or even more nano accessories...might end up going to SH Figures.

I think people forget how almost skin-like nano tech is for MK 50 & 85 that I think SHF's scale fits okay with MLs and the ML MK 50 is a bit too bulky and maybe a hair too tall, plus SHF is plentiful in nano tech accessories..

But these 2packs are for the most part stupendous!

Love these so much! The Ghost/Luis is my favorite, but will have to get the Executioner and Peggy figs too.  The only one that I'll skip is the Iron Man / Spidey one. I hope these aren't all $65 like the Korg/Collector one is.

Spidey and Iron Man 2 pack for sure.  Like everyone else, the lack of fists for Spidey is unbelievable, and a new RDJ head would have been great, but we'll probably get that at least with an eventual Iron Man Mark 85.  The rest of the sets are sadly a pass.  Too much product and not enough money or space for it.  But maybe I'll pick up Executioner loose down the road. 

Everything looks fantastic, however I am feeling good about not wanting to purchase any of these, I would love to have that Ghost figure, but I have no interest in a Luis, so I don't believe I'd be paying the price just for a Ghost, I already have Hela (despite this one being a real upgrade) and don't care much about Scourge (if he was comic then yes). The Captain America set is a sure pass for me, and the Iron Man Spidey as well, the Grandmaster and Korg pack is probably a pass since I only want Korg. I don't want to pay the extra money for a figure I don't want or need just for one I need, when the money could go elsewhere

I really like the new Iron Spider's waldo legs and it doesn't bother me that there's no blue on it because the sculpt looks really nice. And the Iron-man figure is amazing. It has enough nano weapons for my liking and the paint is great. I do agree that this set is about a year late though. I was almost about to order the new SHF MK 50 but it's a good thing it sold out before I wasted all my money on that. And I'm so glad I order the Mafex Comic Ver. Amazing Spider-Man figure instead of the Iron-Spider. I think this 2pk is enough for me and I don't really want to spend $200 for the imports when this is around.

15 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Everything looks fantastic, however I am feeling good about not wanting to purchase any of these, I would love to have that Ghost figure, but I have no interest in a Luis, so I don't believe I'd be paying the price just for a Ghost, I already have Hela (despite this one being a real upgrade) and don't care much about Scourge (if he was comic then yes). The Captain America set is a sure pass for me, and the Iron Man Spidey as well, the Grandmaster and Korg pack is probably a pass since I only want Korg. I don't want to pay the extra money for a figure I don't want or need just for one I need, when the money could go elsewhere

The constant problem with Multi-packs

As for the Ragnarok 2pk I really love it. Skurge looks great and he comes with all the accessories and weapons I need for him. Not to mention the head sculpt is amazing and really captures his likeness fir both him and the Hela figure. I just wish this came with those dark green/black blades Hela would use. It could've came with 2 blades that she would use as swords and an extra hand with 3 small ones shooting from it like she's throwing them. The same like with what they did with Bullseye's knives and Ronin's shuriken. The little effect she comes with could've been green instead of red too but I don't really care since I'm probably not gonna use it anyway. But overall I really like this set.