WingsStoke

Jim Lee Strike Team X-Men, by Wings

One of my favourite team looks and subsequent Toybiz boxsets back in the day. Got galvanised to finish these off the back of the Forge release. 

Matched the blues and yellows as best I could and went all out on the swappable heads, hands and effects! 

IMG_20190628_212740.jpg

IMG_20190629_010837.jpg

IMG_20190629_120319.jpg

IMG_20190629_010446.jpg

IMG_20190630_221740.jpg

IMG_20190616_174351.jpg

IMG_20190630_221923.jpg

Love this team! All the figures look great! I'm really hoping for a Strike Force Banshee soon!

Thank for the feedback everyone. This team garnered tons more attention than my other customs. Here's hoping they make official ones in the not too distant future 😁

Is that the House of M Wolverine head? It looks great.

That is amazing. Way to show Hasbro this can be done with a minimum of mold reuse. Good to see the omitted Moonstone buck for Storm. Beautiful work, man.

Really cool, Hasbro could easily do a 2 pack of figures kind of like what they did with the endgame quantum suit figures, just pack in a female body and a male body, put in storm, gambit, banshee and psylocke heads, a couple interchangeable hands and their dedicated accesories and done, wolverine can be easily put in a X-Men wave (since they like to pack in a wolverine in almost every x-men wave, and jubilee done later down the line. Great job

Truly fantastic!  Your work is very good on these.  I’ve been hoping that Hasbro would make these. I would easily purchase doubles (one for home and one for the office)

Great looking custom work here. Thanks for sharing. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:12 AM, TooMuchKarate said:

Is that the House of M Wolverine head? It looks great.

Sure is!

Nice job, though the screaming Banshee head is terrifying

Great job!

Hope Hasbro gets around to releasing 1 suit for each sex so there can be multiple head swaps, at least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• My first pick would be  Quicksilver/Ultron Drone.  Army building for the drones, multiple Pietros to show his super speed. Warriors Three. With either a headswap for Fandral, or just the second one.  Cosmo/Howard the Duck Whiplash/Justin Hammer. Either the armored or racetrack version, I just want a Hammer to do a stopmotion Stark Expo dance. General Ross/Abomination. I feel like there's not enough love for this. Malekith/Kurse Alexander Pierce/Agent Sitwell Kaecilius/Mindless one Zealot multiple headswaps+magic effects Ancient One/Wong Stakar/Aleta/Martinex/Charly-27/Mainframe/Krugar Miek/Fenris (maybe not HUGE, but, you know... a big wolf) Sonny Burch/Uzman/Dave/Kurt Chitauri/Sakaaran/Outrider Male Starforce (Yon-Rogg, Att-Las, Bron-Char alt heads)/Skrull (alt heads)
    • Yep can't forget Bag Man! 😄  Hard to decide what Inhuman I would want to see in the wave, but will keep my fingers crossed in hopes that we'll get a set of em like we are with Alpha Flight.
    • The thing about random is that they already have the arm(s) for him thanks to a BAF not alot of people completed. The Titus Baf.
    • Random would be fun. Nice list. Lists are great for imagination. I'm getting more excited about seeing some Generation X figures. That series was fun early on. I liked the uniforms. I would hope Hasbro could include some accessories to demonstrate their powers. Maybe some extra hands or limbs for Husk. I wish they would do flight stands for someone like M. Would Skin be cool without normal and stretched out hands? Would Mondo have to be a BAF? I remember the 90's toy being somewhat large. What would be the uniform for your ideal New Mutants figures? They had some really dated appearances around Inferno. Were those characters around the entire time?
    • Can't believe I forgot Bag-Man, probably because I would see the Bombastic Bagman as a Spider-Man variant

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE