It's Almost SDCC Time So Lets Celebrate With A New Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

JayC

Does anyone else feel like there's been an increased amount of users commenting almost the same thing? As if it were the same person attempting to win a contest by having more users participate. Enjoy the community kids, not everything is about the money 🙂

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

Does anyone else feel like there's been an increased amount of users commenting almost the same thing? As if it were the same person attempting to win a contest by having more users participate. Enjoy the community kids, not everything is about the money 🙂

Theres always dupe user accounts that try to add more chances on these things. Its not a coincidence that most of those accounts only comment on these contests. People are devious and like to ruin fun things by trying to bypass rules. Its always funny to see accounts made ON THE DAY the contests come out just to comment on here. 

5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Theres always dupe user accounts that try to add more chances on these things. Its not a coincidence that most of those accounts only comment on these contests. People are devious and like to ruin fun things by trying to bypass rules. Its always funny to see accounts made ON THE DAY the contests come out just to comment on here. 

I didn't knew that was happening and to be honest it's a stupid thing to do, granted i would love to win this contest but i want to win it fair and square, not to mention i only want to express my opinions on posts that catch my attention and not be those people that do one comment for every topic, if I'm right on that part which i think i see some users doing that, i think.

14 hours ago, K9-K1N6 said:

I didn't knew that was happening and to be honest it's a stupid thing to do, granted i would love to win this contest but i want to win it fair and square, not to mention i only want to express my opinions on posts that catch my attention and not be those people that do one comment for every topic, if I'm right on that part which i think i see some users doing that, i think.

There have been plenty of those too. Commenting on everrrryyy post with a few words to a sentence just to get that tally of comments up. People see free money, they are going to do whatever it takes to try to win it.. and defeating the purpose of the actual contest itself.

37 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

There have been plenty of those too. Commenting on everrrryyy post with a few words to a sentence just to get that tally of comments up. People see free money, they are going to do whatever it takes to try to win it.. and defeating the purpose of the actual contest itself.

Very true my friend, very true indeed.

14 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Yeah, I hate that. The point of the contest is to help grow the community, but some people just see free stuff