Jump to content
JayC

It's Almost SDCC Time So Lets Celebrate With A New Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

Recommended Posts

wow another contest already, the generosity is unmatched 🗯️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome, Ive already posted through my twitter account, congrats to @Satam on last month's win, and good luck to everyone for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for giving us another great contest

Second opportunity for me, hope to win hahaha 

Good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this opportunity! I hope I win, there’s so much good stuff coming out soon. Can’t wait to see some new Endgame stuff at SDCC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much to buy from hopefully this will be my month but I know there will be many more to come, good luck everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope to win this time, SDCC it's almost here i want to see all new marvel legends, great to have the chance of this contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else feel like there's been an increased amount of users commenting almost the same thing? As if it were the same person attempting to win a contest by having more users participate. Enjoy the community kids, not everything is about the money 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the deluge of Legends  coming I really hope to win! Good luck everybody!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

Does anyone else feel like there's been an increased amount of users commenting almost the same thing? As if it were the same person attempting to win a contest by having more users participate. Enjoy the community kids, not everything is about the money 🙂

Theres always dupe user accounts that try to add more chances on these things. Its not a coincidence that most of those accounts only comment on these contests. People are devious and like to ruin fun things by trying to bypass rules. Its always funny to see accounts made ON THE DAY the contests come out just to comment on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Theres always dupe user accounts that try to add more chances on these things. Its not a coincidence that most of those accounts only comment on these contests. People are devious and like to ruin fun things by trying to bypass rules. Its always funny to see accounts made ON THE DAY the contests come out just to comment on here. 

I didn't knew that was happening and to be honest it's a stupid thing to do, granted i would love to win this contest but i want to win it fair and square, not to mention i only want to express my opinions on posts that catch my attention and not be those people that do one comment for every topic, if I'm right on that part which i think i see some users doing that, i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, K9-K1N6 said:

I didn't knew that was happening and to be honest it's a stupid thing to do, granted i would love to win this contest but i want to win it fair and square, not to mention i only want to express my opinions on posts that catch my attention and not be those people that do one comment for every topic, if I'm right on that part which i think i see some users doing that, i think.

There have been plenty of those too. Commenting on everrrryyy post with a few words to a sentence just to get that tally of comments up. People see free money, they are going to do whatever it takes to try to win it.. and defeating the purpose of the actual contest itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

There have been plenty of those too. Commenting on everrrryyy post with a few words to a sentence just to get that tally of comments up. People see free money, they are going to do whatever it takes to try to win it.. and defeating the purpose of the actual contest itself.

Very true my friend, very true indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot to mention congrats to the last winner and also good luck to everyone this round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

There have been plenty of those too. Commenting on everrrryyy post with a few words to a sentence just to get that tally of comments up. People see free money, they are going to do whatever it takes to try to win it.. and defeating the purpose of the actual contest itself.

Yeah, I hate that. The point of the contest is to help grow the community, but some people just see free stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying to get the Molten Man BAF series. Ol' Toy Biz Gargan needs an update! Good luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

  • Topics

  • Posts



×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE