JayC

It's Almost SDCC Time So Lets Celebrate With A New Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

I just started collecting spidey themed Marvel Legends (I know I'm late to the game) but this contest would sure help with that! Good luck!

Cant wait to get the Predator vs Batman figure set I got from Neca, I'll be getting this straight after SDCC. I have always been dying for a batman armour figure as he looked in that comic.

As an exclusively 4" guy, I have pretty much nothing to look forward to SDCC wise.   Maybe Star Wars will come through. 

Hoping the Marvel Legends continues to put out more X-men figures.Im also hoping that Sdcc has news on Gi Joe and some more figures.....maybe continue the 3 3/4 line or make 6 in.

Thanks BBTS ansd Marvelous news for another chance at giving my poor wallet a break. Good luck to all.

Shared!

Thanks for this giveaway!  I've been following the Instagram page for awhile, and this motivated me to finally join the forum.  I shared the info on my own Instagram page to help get the word out.

1 hour ago, nfayson said:

Nice! Maybe I'll luck up this time 🙏🤞🤷‍♂️

Hmmm... this sounds familiar.. and first post? wut.. 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, EvilHayato said:

Hmmm... this sounds familiar.. and first post? wut.. 

Agreed on the wut since this would be their first contest. Also the phrase sounds familiar too, although I tried to Google it and got nothing.

JayC, I have been watching your videos for a long time now, and I always look forward to your News Videos!! Your reviews have helped me decide what Marvel Legends to buy, and thanks for such an amazing opportunity!!!😝✌️Keep doing what your doing!!!

I’m so excited for this opportunity that I shared it on my Twitter @hobbitninjawar1 with all my fellow Marvel fanatics!! Good luck to y’all!!

Thank you for the Giveaway. Hope I win this time 🙂