K9-K1N6

What figures would you love to buy if you win a 100$ contest?

Oh boi for one i am kinda nervous to ask this question and share what I think and all, plus i was checking if there was such topic that asked this question, especially seeing that sometimes there will be contests with the 100$ price but that's my question for fun, what would you love to buy in your own opinion if you win the price?

In my personal opinion i was mostly thinking of buying Marvel Legends, my 4 special picks would be the retro Spider-Man, Elektra, Enchantress and Ghost Rider, so yeh there's that :p.

I'd probably think this through and scour the site for worthwhile action figures. But the SDCC exclusives Captain America & Peggy Carter or the Iron-man Mark 50 & Iron Spider is a good place to start! 

I'm a big MCU ML fan, so to pick up any ( or all ) MCU Marvel Legends 2-pack that are just coming out would make me very happy. I don't know if it will be available, but SDCC Grandmaster and Collector would be so great!

I think I would probably reserve the Mafex comic Venom, if I could.

Four more Multiple Men.

if I won today I'd buy Beast and MCU Mysterio for sure and Neca Armoured Assassin Predator, or perhaps Neca Alien Vs. Predator Rip Claw Alien (or any of the new AVP VG figs), and that damn Neca Mantis Alien (I know not Marvel's but it's what I'd buy), if I won another day well who knows

right now Hellboy from 1000 toys is at the top of my list, but if I won I would probably get a couple marvel figures to go with it

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

if I won today I'd buy Beast and MCU Mysterio for sure and Neca Armoured Assassin Predator, or perhaps Neca Alien Vs. Predator Rip Claw Alien (or any of the new AVP VG figs), and that damn Neca Mantis Alien (I know not Marvel's but it's what I'd buy), if I won another day well who knows

Quite good choices there dude 🙂

I would have to wait and see what I've gotten for my birthday before buying

33 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I would have to wait and see what I've gotten for my birthday before buying

Hm, that makes sense really

Gotta see what'll be at Comic Con in a couple weeks.  I'll come back to this.

21 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

theres no way I could wait very long if I had a bbts giftcard lol

I won a couple months back. I'm still waiting for the right thing to buy. It'll most likely be the 80th anniversary MCU packs. Maybe 2 of them and then I'd only have to pay shipping to MX. But yeah, I was about to jump the gun on things that I only kinda wanted since I wasn't actually paying for them myself... but decided patience was key.

Probably the Wendigo wave.  Or maybe I'd save it for a future as-yet-unrevealed wave.

probably a whole wave. I rarely complete BAFs via buying all the figures myself these days. It'd be nice to do that again.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

the mantis looks sick! my favorite was the gorilla alien

Man that’s such a tough question. I’m still very new to collecting so there’s a TON of figures that I’d love to get. I’d probably go for marvel legends. Maybe put it toward a full wave. Not sure which one because there’s still so many I want lol. 

if it was today I won, Mafex Evil Gwenpool or I'd settle for regular Mafex Gwenpool, but hey I will buy these figures regardless 🤩

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

if it was today I won, Mafex Evil Gwenpool or I'd settle for regular Mafex Gwenpool, but hey I will buy these figures regardless 🤩

Nice choices 🙂