JayC

Marvel Legends Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 And Iron Spider 2-Pack Now A Target Exclusive?!?

While not 100% confirmed, we have gotten word that the Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 and Iron Spider 2-Pack will now be released as a Target store exclusive with it first being offered next week at the Entertainment Earth booth during the San Diego Comic Con. We will be sure to update you once we hear more on this.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Iron-Man-and-Iron-Spider-2-pack-01__scaled_600.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Iron-Man-and-Iron-Spider-2-pack-02__scaled_600.jpg

It’s a good thing that I passed on the original release of these figures last year 

Well looks like ill never get this now we dont even have targets in canada i was looking forward to this the most next to the juggs and collosus 2 pack

3 hours ago, Jaredbee said:

Well looks like ill never get this now we dont even have targets in canada i was looking forward to this the most next to the juggs and collosus 2 pack

Keep in mind this news is for the US, someone else like TRU or EBGames could easily end up offering this in Canada.

We do get the Target exclusives in Mx in a specific chain of toy stores. But the walgreens and walmarts? 😞

I'd love to get this pack, but it's probably going to be costly for reused figures. 

Target Exclusive is the best possible scenario.

Wal-Mart is the worst.  Never saw Binary Carol nor Corvus Glaive, and I know I will never own Power & Glory Cap

Ok that's kinda crap that it's being sold at entertainment earth's booth at sdcc before it's being sold at target..being a target exclusive...atleast target could put up a preorder for it so after the sdcc crap is over they can ship out the preorders.

Living in Canada, I used to hate when there was a Walgreens or Target exclusive cuz there aren't any here. But now EBgames and Toys "R" Us Canada have all those exclusives so that's really cool. And I've seen posts on IG of people finding these 2pks at TRU.

I’m 100% in on this set!  I have been able to find pretty much all Target exclusives sooner or later which I can’t say the same for Walmart.  

This set is tempting but, I do like the look of the Mafex Iron Spider more than the one in this set; even though this Iron Spider looks better than our previous Iron Spider from the Infinity War set.

Damn'it, I wish this pack came sooner!
A friend of mine is coming in France with my last target orders!
I'll have to catch it later then... v_v

Am I the only one who doesn't like the nano tech mark 50 and 85? They look like Power Ranger movie suits. I'm sticking with the First 10 Years Mark VII for my collection.