Marvel Legends 6" X-Force Mr. Sinister Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Man he looks awesome, I cant wait til August when I get him. I looooooooooved the Toybiz version when it came out and for a long time but this one is yet another upgrade to that one. This one will definitely be replacing my TB one. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Man he looks awesome, I cant wait til August when I get him.

I find it ridiculous that people like us (?)/me that ordered directly from Hasbro have to wait til August for these. These will probably show up in regular stores and everyone else will get these before we do. :p

Once again Hasbro shows us what they are really capable of with an outing like Sinster and then they drive a stake right through our hearts with a POS inaction figure statue like Cannonball that woulda been bad even in the early days of McFarlane Toys. Great 3/4 of a wave when all is said and done. The BAF looks amazing as well.

Oh, and how bad does that Jean Grey hurt your eyes standing next to the other two? Crossing my fingers that the Cyke/Wolvie/Jean 3 pack will cure that situation, but I have a baaaaad feeling it's gonna be a set based on the Cochrum era X-Men, which would still be kinda cool acutally, but not anything near what we asked for.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Once again Hasbro shows us what they are really capable of with an outing like Sinster and then they drive a stake right through our hearts with a POS inaction figure statue like Cannonball that woulda been bad even in the early days of McFarlane Toys. Great 3/4 of a wave when all is said and done. The BAF looks amazing as well.

Oh, and how bad does that Jean Grey hurt your eyes standing next to the other two? Crossing my fingers that the Cyke/Wolvie/Jean 3 pack will cure that situation, but I have a baaaaad feeling it's gonna be a set based on the Cochrum era X-Men, which would still be kinda cool acutally, but not anything near what we asked for.

Even Sinister seems to be shunning Jean in the pic.

12 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I find it ridiculous that people like us (?)/me that ordered directly from Hasbro have to wait til August for these. These will probably show up in regular stores and everyone else will get these before we do. 😛

Well for me Im just happy I dont have to scrounge all over the city to look for them. I can wait a few more weeks before I get them. Sure it sucks to see on the forums and on fb and stuff of people getting them early but its not a big deal, at least I have the luxury of being able to afford them at all. The other thing is with the last Xmen wave, I originally had them preordered but I decided to just check my local walmart and some other stores very casually and I ended up snagging the ones I had on preorder so I cancelled them. I just like having that certainty instead of worrying about hunting and wasting gas. I used to love the hunt but I have too many scalpers in my area and with TRU gone, its not as fun to shop at regular stores to find them and also be disappointed most of the time.

1 hour ago, abnuggler said:

I didnt think I needed another Mr. Sinister figure (toybiz's one is a great figure) but this one is just a lot better IMO

Same. I didn't think I needed Nightcrawler and Sinister as both those Toybiz figures are some of the best from that company. 

But seeing reviews of Nightcrawler and Sinister, both seem to be improvements over even those.

19 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I find it ridiculous that people like us (?)/me that ordered directly from Hasbro have to wait til August for these. These will probably show up in regular stores and everyone else will get these before we do. 😛

Totally agree, it's so annoying. It would be cool if those pre-orders would actually work in favor of customers. I wouldn't mind paying the figure fully in advance, knowing I will be getting it earlier.

You just feel stupid seeing it everywhere and you wait for you pre-order you made months in advance.

Btw, Mr Sinister looks very cool, one more great one coming out of Hasbro. Can't wait to have it in my hands.

4 hours ago, DJ_Ole said:

Totally agree, it's so annoying. It would be cool if those pre-orders would actually work in favor of customers. I wouldn't mind paying the figure fully in advance, knowing I will be getting it earlier.

You just feel stupid seeing it everywhere and you wait for you pre-order you made months in advance.

Btw, Mr Sinister looks very cool, one more great one coming out of Hasbro. Can't wait to have it in my hands.

It's first-world problems but I want my figures now darnit 😡😊

On 7/9/2019 at 1:53 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

This is largely a problem of stores breaking street dates, and it's a real problem. Sure, it's sweet when you find something on the shelf early, but it sucks for everyone else who waits patiently for the release date, and it especially sucks for stores who abide by the street date and end up losing sales to those that don't. This wave doesn't release until August 1st. Anyone who has the figures before then (other than major reviewers, who presumably get theirs early) is benefitting from stores or their employees not honouring their agreements with Hasbro, either through ignorance or indifference. But, what's Hasbro gonna do? Not sell to Target anymore? It's the unfortunate price you pay to be in bed with big box stores.

• 2 weeks later...