Has Anyone here Ordered the Far From Home Mysterio from GameStop and had it shipped yet?

Crossbones666

On 7/9/2019 at 9:16 AM, Crossbones666 said:

It says it wouldn't ship until 8/1/19, but date may change. The whole wave is starting to show up in stores so I was wondering if I should order this if it would arrive soon.

I found Mysterio at Target yesterday.  I like him, but he is a bit small and his helmet seems a little too small as well.  He does size fairly close to Scorpion in this wave.  Check for the Spider-Man Far from Home end cap at Target, you might get lucky and save on shipping costs.  

14 hours ago, CO_Alex said:

I found Mysterio at Target yesterday.  I like him, but he is a bit small and his helmet seems a little too small as well.  He does size fairly close to Scorpion in this wave.  Check for the Spider-Man Far from Home end cap at Target, you might get lucky and save on shipping costs.  

I just went to Target yesterday and they don't have any figures from the wave out yet. 

This wave's release just seems bizarre, i can only assume Hasbro's production fell behind schedule as it seems crazy that the Far From Home endcap displays at WM have come and gone without any sign of the ML wave.   I've seen bits and pieces of the wave at Gamestop but it seems like most of them have only gotten 1-2 figs from the wave, and just the comic figs.   I've heard that some people have found the wave at Target but mine doesn't have them yet.

MCU Mysterio does look awesome and i will probably grab him if i see him, although there are other figures coming out that i would rank as higher priority like Nightcrawler and some of the 80th anniv stuff.

20 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

This wave's release just seems bizarre, i can only assume Hasbro's production fell behind schedule as it seems crazy that the Far From Home endcap displays at WM have come and gone without any sign of the ML wave.   I've seen bits and pieces of the wave at Gamestop but it seems like most of them have only gotten 1-2 figs from the wave, and just the comic figs.   I've heard that some people have found the wave at Target but mine doesn't have them yet.

MCU Mysterio does look awesome and i will probably grab him if i see him, although there are other figures coming out that i would rank as higher priority like Nightcrawler and some of the 80th anniv stuff.

The Spider Man Far From Home Mysterio is up on Amazon for $19.99. So glad I finally was able to get this for $19.99.! So for anybody that still needs this figure be quick and good luck.