Marvel Legends 6" X-Men Vintage Wave X-Factor Cyclops Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" X-Men Vintage Wave X-Factor Cyclops figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Vintage-X-Factor-Cyclops32.jpg

This is a pass for me I have enough cyclops figures, I really hope the upcoming rumored 3 pack has an updated Jim Lee Cyclops figure with a new screaming head and the optic blast effects, those are the only things I find intresting in this new figure.  

11 minutes ago, Batbishop said:

Should be on the sun fire body mold.

That would be pretty weird and inconsistent since every cyclops figure aside from the first one is on the same body mold. 

Im not a fan of that crackle effect being on BOTH heads and being permanent. Pretty big deal breaker for me but im also not attached to this version of ole Cyc so its an easy pass. Also why are his lower legs so much darker colored? This keeps happening with their figures lately. Are they different plastic and so they have to be off like that? So weird. 

1 hour ago, abnuggler said:

This is a pass for me I have enough cyclops figures, I really hope the upcoming rumored 3 pack has an updated Jim Lee Cyclops figure with a new screaming head and the optic blast effects, those are the only things I find intresting in this new figure.  

Completely agree with you. That's exactly what I'm looking/hoping for!

4 hours ago, abnuggler said:

Same for me, I'm gonna wait till this rumored 3 pack is out in open and then decide. Sounds epic, the love triangle right, I hope they will make it cool and not just another repaint.

The fact that the effect piece is not removable on the stern face is very sad. Despite the blues not being an exact match. the Jim Lee Cyke head would look good on this new figure

On 7/9/2019 at 7:22 PM, Papasmurf52 said:

It’s too bad we can’t use his optic blast on other previous figures oh well

If you really wanted you could pretty easily cut a slit in older figures visors and then you would be able to use the Optic Blast effect with them.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

If you really wanted you could pretty easily cut a slit in older figures visors and then you would be able to use the Optic Blast effect with them.

That’s a good idea I’ll think about doing that, I never really customized or messed with previous figures but I feel some of the recent figures you just have to 

1 minute ago, Papasmurf52 said:

That’s a good idea I’ll think about doing that, I never really customized or messed with previous figures but I feel some of the recent figures you just have to  

I've been gluing down things on some of my figures.  Warlock wave Cyclops was a pain until I glued all of his straps and whatnot into place.

• 2 weeks later...