What Spiderman villans still need the ML treatment?

Starlord67

1 hour ago, TheUltimateAvenger700 said:

Mephisto although he isn’t quite a Spider-Man villain but he has a fare share of appearing in Spider-Man comics

Unfortunately he is one character has outright refused to do because he is too much like the devil. Hasbro has a strict no devil figure policy. Demon characters that look human like satana are okay but the litterally depiction of the devil is a big no no.

45 minutes ago, tarot said:

Unfortunately he is one character has outright refused to do because he is too much like the devil. Hasbro has a strict no devil figure policy. Demon characters that look human like satana are okay but the litterally depiction of the devil is a big no no.

Marvel Select should really re-release their Mephisto figure.  And Uatu, for that matter

Morlun

Mr. Negative

Stegron

Cardiac

Vermin

Spot

Overdrive

Remaining Life Foundation Symbiotes

Molten Man

Freak

Menace

Goblin Knight

Probably a few re-dos that are possible, but I'd like to keep to new releases first.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, DJ_Ole said:

Vulture first appearance please. 😁

Its SPIDER-MAN. And yes, original Vulture....if they do it correctly the wings will be attached to his arms like they did with Dark Hawk...they did a version with a puny set that plugs into the back (and keeps falling off). That was a 2 pack with him and Spider-Man and it sold for under $20.00, so I got it. Wouldve been just as good to leave it where it was. But since they did a great job with Mysterio, Scorpion, Kraven and Shocker ( who I'm SHOCKED even got a figure!) I think they can do a decent original Vulture. Fingers crossed.

OMG is it possible they'll release him without his wings, the way they did Captain America (Falcon)? OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Its SPIDER-MAN. And yes, original Vulture....if they do it correctly the wings will be attached to his arms like they did with Dark Hawk...they did a version with a puny set that plugs into the back (and keeps falling off). That was a 2 pack with him and Spider-Man and it sold for under $20.00, so I got it. Wouldve been just as good to leave it where it was. But since they did a great job with Mysterio, Scorpion, Kraven and Shocker ( who I'm SHOCKED even got a figure!) I think they can do a decent original Vulture. Fingers crossed.

OMG is it possible they'll release him without his wings, the way they did Captain America (Falcon)? OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

Vulture without his wings would be a really dumb idea. There is no way, they would do it

I feel like this thread has been done before but ah well

Swarm

Man-Wolf

Calypso

Allistair Smythe

Alien Spider-Slayer

Shreik

Carrion

Demogoblin

Spot

Stegron

White Rabbit

Vermin

Will O' The Wisp

Symbiotes (Riot, Phage, Agony etc)

Iguana

Spider-Cide

that's what currently comes to mind

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:02 AM, tarot said:

I've not heard Hasbro say that, but if thats their policy, its really stupid, because nowhere in a bible does it say what the "devil" actually looks like. Certainly not some red-skinned dude with goat horns and a pointed tail. There IS no literal depiction, so they should get over it. LOL wont happen because logic and facts don't matter to such types. On the other hand....a Satana figure would be great. I got the one from the Thunderbolts boxed set; would be nice to see her "original" appearance version.

VampireTales02_p50.jpg

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I've not heard Hasbro say that, but if thats their policy, its really stupid, because nowhere in a bible does it say what the "devil" actually looks like. Certainly not some red-skinned dude with goat horns and a pointed tail. There IS no literal depiction, so they should get over it. LOL wont happen because logic and facts don't matter to such types. On the other hand....a Satana figure would be great. I got the one from the Thunderbolts boxed set; would be nice to see her "original" appearance version.

VampireTales02_p50.jpg

I think it’s more a matter of what is commonly accepted as the appearance of the devil (red skin, horns, pointed tail, etc) matched with a name that is commonly given to “the devil”, and the general public seeing such a thing on toy shelves and becoming passionately offended. It’s less about Hasbro “getting over it” and more about them not wanting every day folk to think they’re selling religiously affiliated toys of any kind.