Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut Vs Colossus

JayC

It'd be cool to get some side by side pics of Juggs next to the new Hulk. Just cuz I'm a huge "Scale Nazi" and they have tangled quite a few times.

Otherwise this 2 pack is perfect. Can't wait till they go up on BBTS or Dorkside. I no longer purchase from Megalopolis cuz they've been so inconsistent in service as of late. Not trying to ding the sponsors but it's just honesty.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, RicGoHard said:

This is a solid two pack. I have the Select versions of these figs which I think scale well with my legends so I’m constantly debating myself if I should get this ML 2 pack or save my money for the potential Love Triangle 3 pack.

Same. That was a solid Juggernaut and Select Colossus works too. Depending on the price of this two-pack, maybe I'll just wait for it to go on sale.

Just scored this set at Target today, they had 3 sets & I grabbed the best looking one. Both figures are the definitive versions of these characters & are great! My only peeve is I wish they had made an alternate angry yelling colossus  head sculpt as well. I'll post a few action pics of them later this evening. Right now I'm just posing them & drooling over how awesome they both look!  The scale on Colossus is spot on as I have him standing face to face with Gladiator & Peter is a full head taller as he is 7'5 while Gladiator is 6'6. 

On 7/16/2019 at 3:22 AM, monron999 said:

It'd be cool to get some side by side pics of Juggs next to the new Hulk. Just cuz I'm a huge "Scale Nazi" and they have tangled quite a few times.

Otherwise this 2 pack is perfect. Can't wait till they go up on BBTS or Dorkside. I no longer purchase from Megalopolis cuz they've been so inconsistent in service as of late. Not trying to ding the sponsors but it's just honesty.

Yeah, as another "Scale Nazi" and big fan of these two characters, this comparison was important to me too. So here it is. I just got the new Hulk. This is the old BAF Juggernaut but he should be the same size as the new 2-pack Juggernaut. I'm still awaiting my new Juggernaut on pre-order.

They're essentially the same size. Jugg's fists are bigger. Hulk's pecs might be a bit bigger. But overall, very similar, which is great. I really wanted a Hulk that could stack up to Juggernaut and we finally got one. All other previous incarnations were a tad too small.

Hulk & Jugg.jpg

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Yeah, as another "Scale Nazi" and big fan of these two characters, this comparison was important to me too. So here it is. I just got the new Hulk. This is the old BAF Juggernaut but he should be the same size as the new 2-pack Juggernaut. I'm still awaiting my new Juggernaut on pre-order.

They're essentially the same size. Jugg's fists are bigger. Hulk's pecs might be a bit bigger. But overall, very similar, which is great. I really wanted a Hulk that could stack up to Juggernaut and we finally got one. All other previous incarnations were a tad too small.

Hulk & Jugg.jpg

Wow, thanks. They do look great together. I know in the comics they've flipped back and forth over the years as to which one was larger with Juggs usually edging out Hulk by a tad, but this is great. I'm actually glad they use different molds. So they don't look exactly alike.

4 hours ago, monron999 said:

Wow, thanks. They do look great together. I know in the comics they've flipped back and forth over the years as to which one was larger with Juggs usually edging out Hulk by a tad, but this is great. I'm actually glad they use different molds. So they don't look exactly alike.

Exactly. Hasbro could have so easily taken the easy, lazy way out and just reused the Juggernaut body for Hulk. I probably would have been ok with that. But instead they created a whole new sculpt that is pretty much the same size. I think it looks better and is actually proportioned better than Jugg's body. Hats off to them. I'm totally happy with this Hulk in every way -- size, color, costume, look, paint shading. I even thought I'd dislike the torn shirt he comes with and would never use it, but I actually like the shirt once I got it and use it. It kind of covers the disconnected separation between shoulder and torso.

• 4 years later...
On 2/20/2024 at 10:31 AM, Reno said:

I still haven't opened this from buying it from the first time around. I don't remember what I paid for it when I bought it the first time, but I certainly hope that it wasn't $75 back then. This is truly a re-issue with no updates?

I can't remember but for $75 I'll have to pass 

On 2/20/2024 at 11:31 AM, Reno said:

I still haven't opened this from buying it from the first time around. I don't remember what I paid for it when I bought it the first time, but I certainly hope that it wasn't $75 back then. This is truly a re-issue with no updates?

I think it was $70 back in 2019 but don't quote me on that.

Interesting they are re-releasing this, I mean sure fine, for all of the new collectors or anyone who missed out, it is a great set, both are the definitive figures for the characters, just strange Hasbro has been doing a lot more straight up re-releasing as of lately, and originally they never did that, hey I'm all for it, tons of things they can re-release I'd be happy to buy up.

On 2/21/2024 at 4:58 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Interesting they are re-releasing this, I mean sure fine, for all of the new collectors or anyone who missed out, it is a great set, both are the definitive figures for the characters, just strange Hasbro has been doing a lot more straight up re-releasing as of lately, and originally they never did that, hey I'm all for it, tons of things they can re-release I'd be happy to buy up.

Seems to be they are trying to just make a quick (but welcome) cash-in to Deadpool 3

On 2/21/2024 at 12:35 PM, leokearon said:

Seems to be they are trying to just make a quick (but welcome) cash-in to Deadpool 3

Ohh ha, yeah I didn't think of that, yes makes perfect sense, this follows suit with the recent DP re-releases, as of course these 2 were prominent characters in DP2, it's all clear now.

They really should have re-released a single packed X-Force Domino, with that 3 pack being so hard to find for a ton of people re-releasing that probably would have gotten the most applause, just sayin.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:40 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ohh ha, yeah I didn't think of that, yes makes perfect sense, this follows suit with the recent DP re-releases, as of course these 2 were prominent characters in DP2, it's all clear now.

They really should have re-released a single packed X-Force Domino, with that 3 pack being so hard to find for a ton of people re-releasing that probably would have gotten the most applause, just sayin.

It wouldn't be a re-release then it would be a new product

On 2/23/2024 at 11:38 AM, leokearon said:

It wouldn't be a re-release then it would be a new product

Well I suppose that's true, because it would need a new box / SKU , but I mean could be done. That Domino released again on a retro X-Force card... people would want that.