JayC

Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends X-Men Juggernaut Vs Colossus

It'd be cool to get some side by side pics of Juggs next to the new Hulk. Just cuz I'm a huge "Scale Nazi" and they have tangled quite a few times.

Otherwise this 2 pack is perfect. Can't wait till they go up on BBTS or Dorkside. I no longer purchase from Megalopolis cuz they've been so inconsistent in service as of late. Not trying to ding the sponsors but it's just honesty.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, RicGoHard said:

This is a solid two pack. I have the Select versions of these figs which I think scale well with my legends so I’m constantly debating myself if I should get this ML 2 pack or save my money for the potential Love Triangle 3 pack.

Same. That was a solid Juggernaut and Select Colossus works too. Depending on the price of this two-pack, maybe I'll just wait for it to go on sale.

This set is perfect for me! I know a lot of people already have the 2016 Juggernaut BAF but I missed that one pretty hard. I wasn't even collecting at the time. I'm pretty happy with this and I'm so glad I don't have to buy the Marvel Select Juggernaut. Looks cool but barely has any good articulation.

Just scored this set at Target today, they had 3 sets & I grabbed the best looking one. Both figures are the definitive versions of these characters & are great! My only peeve is I wish they had made an alternate angry yelling colossus  head sculpt as well. I'll post a few action pics of them later this evening. Right now I'm just posing them & drooling over how awesome they both look!  The scale on Colossus is spot on as I have him standing face to face with Gladiator & Peter is a full head taller as he is 7'5 while Gladiator is 6'6. 

Here's a buncha pics I took! I posed them with other figs to give you a good idea of how they scale with other ML figs besides each other & yeah, I'm a huge Gladiator fan & he would kick both Jugs & Colossus's butts one on one, he's that powerful!

DSCF8050.JPG

DSCF8052.JPG

DSCF8053.JPG

DSCF8056.JPG

DSCF8060.JPG

DSCF8064.JPG

DSCF8066.JPG

DSCF8068.JPG

This set is very UNCANNY, I will purchase this set along with the Hulk vs. Wolverine.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:22 AM, monron999 said:

It'd be cool to get some side by side pics of Juggs next to the new Hulk. Just cuz I'm a huge "Scale Nazi" and they have tangled quite a few times.

Otherwise this 2 pack is perfect. Can't wait till they go up on BBTS or Dorkside. I no longer purchase from Megalopolis cuz they've been so inconsistent in service as of late. Not trying to ding the sponsors but it's just honesty.

Yeah, as another "Scale Nazi" and big fan of these two characters, this comparison was important to me too. So here it is. I just got the new Hulk. This is the old BAF Juggernaut but he should be the same size as the new 2-pack Juggernaut. I'm still awaiting my new Juggernaut on pre-order.

They're essentially the same size. Jugg's fists are bigger. Hulk's pecs might be a bit bigger. But overall, very similar, which is great. I really wanted a Hulk that could stack up to Juggernaut and we finally got one. All other previous incarnations were a tad too small.

Hulk & Jugg.jpg

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Yeah, as another "Scale Nazi" and big fan of these two characters, this comparison was important to me too. So here it is. I just got the new Hulk. This is the old BAF Juggernaut but he should be the same size as the new 2-pack Juggernaut. I'm still awaiting my new Juggernaut on pre-order.

They're essentially the same size. Jugg's fists are bigger. Hulk's pecs might be a bit bigger. But overall, very similar, which is great. I really wanted a Hulk that could stack up to Juggernaut and we finally got one. All other previous incarnations were a tad too small.

Hulk & Jugg.jpg

Wow, thanks. They do look great together. I know in the comics they've flipped back and forth over the years as to which one was larger with Juggs usually edging out Hulk by a tad, but this is great. I'm actually glad they use different molds. So they don't look exactly alike.

4 hours ago, monron999 said:

Wow, thanks. They do look great together. I know in the comics they've flipped back and forth over the years as to which one was larger with Juggs usually edging out Hulk by a tad, but this is great. I'm actually glad they use different molds. So they don't look exactly alike.

Exactly. Hasbro could have so easily taken the easy, lazy way out and just reused the Juggernaut body for Hulk. I probably would have been ok with that. But instead they created a whole new sculpt that is pretty much the same size. I think it looks better and is actually proportioned better than Jugg's body. Hats off to them. I'm totally happy with this Hulk in every way -- size, color, costume, look, paint shading. I even thought I'd dislike the torn shirt he comes with and would never use it, but I actually like the shirt once I got it and use it. It kind of covers the disconnected separation between shoulder and torso.