2019 SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Hulk Figure In-Hand Look

JayC

Hasbro has sent ShartimusPrime the new 2019 San Diego Comic Con exclusive 6" Marvel Legends Hulk figure which he was nice enough to send over in-hand images for that you can check out below.

He also has posted a special un-boxing video of the figure for his supporters over on his Patron channel which you can check out HERE. Patron is a nice way to show support for creators you enjoy watching and feel have provide you valuable entertainment, basically think of it as a cyber tip jar. For those of you not a Patron supporter, worry not because he will be posting a full-on video review early next week for everyone to check out.

The figure will cost $34.99 at the Hasbro booth #3329 during the San Diego Comic Con which kicks off next Wednesday July 17. Limited quantities will be made available after the convention on Hasbro's website.

Check back to MarvelousNews next week for complete SDCC coverage

SDCC-Hulk-01.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-02.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-2`.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-03.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-04.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-05.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-06.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-07.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-08.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-09.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-10.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-11.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-12.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-13.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-14.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-15.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-16.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-17.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-18.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-19.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-20.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-21.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-22.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-23.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-24.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-25.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-26.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-27.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-28.JPG

SDCC-Hulk-29.JPG

That stuff around his eyes makes it look like his makeup is running from all the crying hes been doing. It seems im always the guy to point this out but his chest is a different color than the rest of the fig. Dont think I care too much for this one but do enjoy that pipe. I look forward to getting that 2 pack hulk tho. 

I'm not at all into this Hulk but when I saw it compared to the other two "newer" Hulks they've done recently in that image 29, I realized that they all suck. There are so many great versions that they've made in the past. How did they lose their way so badly with figures for this character? Although I'll admit that loved Toy Biz and will always prefer that older style of articulation, I also am a big fan a lot of the work that Hasbro done as well as many of their figures are much cleaner and have had better paint. All of that being said, all 3 of those Hulks in image 29 are major misses. (I realize that one of them is the Mark Ruffalo version from Endgame - but it sucks too.)

The different shades of green on this figure kill it for me. Also the dark shading around the eyes & painting the veins to stand out feel like bad decisions to me.

Personally I like some other brands' Hulk figures better for my display. Overall I think the new Legends 2 pack version would be the way to go, if you're looking for a purely Marvel Legends display. I'd still like to have this Hulk for an unopened Vintage Collection display. But if they don't ever rerelase it, I won't feel too badly about missing out on it at comic con this year.

Thank goodness for these photos. I was all in and excited about this guy until I saw those unnecessary (and honestly, confusing) dark lines all around his eyes.

I can deal with the darkened in veins, but stuff around his eyes make him look like he's possessed or undead or something. Bad, bad choice on an otherwise great looking figure.

I'll be sticking with the 2-pack Hulk.

OK, originally i was not a big fan of this figure because of his weird hairdo but now, seeing the weird paint around his eyes, i am even less of a fan.  Not that it matters since i'm not going to sdcc anyhow.  I may try and grab the collector 2-pack on hasbro pulse but this hulk is an easy pass. the 2-pack version looks sooooooo much better imo, not too mention coming with better accessories

I was really hoping this figure was going to satisfy my definitive comic Hulk needs, as I was not going to be spending 80+ dollars on that Wolvie & Hulk 2-pack since I don't want the Wolvie at all, but now that I see this there are some definite aesthetic issues to me, the dark around the eyes and the veins are not particularity pleasing, it's clear that the 2-Pack hulk is the best comic Hulk there can be hands down.

So Marvel Toy News just posted a review of this guy (sorry its a competing marvel toy review site) and their version of this guys mascara is not even apparent. I wonder if Shart got a bad copy or his lighting is so much better that all the imperfections and paint show through. Their version doesnt even look like they runny mascara is even on the fig. It looks so much better without that effect, altho that shade of green and the torso have a lighter green than the other parts of the fig bug me still. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:08 AM, Innershade said:

Overall, that's a good figure but I'll get the endgame one instead.

lol it's sad when good ol' giant forehead hulk looks good next to others.