Micronauts as Marvel Legends?

Air-Walker

Here's some food for thought....Micronauts as Marvel Legends? Yes, I'm both old enough to remember and to actually have had a few of the original Micronauts toys. Any how, given the original Marvel comics run of the Micronauts, and appearances by the likes of Captain Universe, Nightcrawler, Psychoman etc, who here would be game for a special tribute of the characters from the comic, especially since the comic designs fit in with your general superhero aesthetic?

Micronaughts 1.jpg

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

oh hell yes, I'd be a huge fan of this, let me please have a Repto, Baron Karza and Force Commander ML figure , and some comic people like Marionette, Acroyear,  Fire Flyte, Huntarr and Bug

Acroyear and Marionette would be insanely cool at this scale! All of them would! Imagine all those figures in a wave, with Karza as a BaF? I wonder if Marvel still has the rights to their Comic versions?

38 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Acroyear and Marionette would be insanely cool at this scale! All of them would! Imagine all those figures in a wave, with Karza as a BaF? I wonder if Marvel still has the rights to their Comic versions?

IDW have the Micronaut license,  along with all of Hasbro toy properties

Yeah IDW currently has the rights for the Comics, but There are some characters like Bug who are In the Guardians (or at least was in the 2008 times) and both Bug and Marionette, Arcturus Rann showed up as members Enigma Force or w/e in Minimum Carnage (plus the battle was happening in the Microverse, and have Micronauts other characters) and that story arc happened 2013/14 or so, I think those guys I mentioned are Properties of Marvel still, and they had a new thing Microns

It could happened, at least some members