SDCC 2019 Marvel legendsOfficial Discussion

tarot

Since I'm away next week I thought I post this to be ready for the con next week.

For all our newbies, we have some very strict rules:

• DO NOT POST PICS OR LINKs TO OTHER SITES.
    • I know we all get excited when we read something on another site but please know that this site will post news and images on the main page. You are allow to write what other sites have reported, that fine as we know we can't stop you all from doing that but don't post any pics or link. That plus our boss get really mad at us lol 😛
  • Don't not make multiple thread discussing the same thing.
    • Keep all Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC news to this thread. If you have an opinion or even anger rant (come one we know some one will), please post it here. If we MODs see a thread like this one, it will be merged together with this one.
  • Try and keep wishlist til after the Toyfair/SDCC/Hascon/NYCC (Sunday or Monday).
    • We are not going to ban wishlist thread, in fact we like them, but there is really no point in making a list until we know all that is coming out. Also their will usually be the annual "Post SDCC/Hascon/NYCC Wishlist" Thread going up on Monday.
  • DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A MCU VS COMIC THREAD!!
    • Over the past couple of months there has been an increase in threads going from talking about one particular topic into a thread filled with MCU VS Comic or Peg Cloggin. Keep this thread talking about the reveals and figures. Nothing else. BUT if you don't like the MCU or even comic figures figures revealed then you can say that.

27 minutes ago, tarot said:

Ign posted images of some recreating the xmen #1 using ml and they may have accidently revealed the new jean

Man I hope so, it would be so great to finally retire the other one.

36 minutes ago, tarot said:

Ign posted images of some recreating the xmen #1 using ml and they may have accidently revealed the new jean

It was done by Hasbro themselves, https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/16/iconic-x-men-1-cover-recreated-with-action-figures-for-hasbro-comic-con-2019-exclusive-posters

41 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Which would be good for me, since I don't have any of those figures.

Yeah if they go with Cyke and Wolvie from the poster, both sell well above msrp in the aftermarket now iirc... especially cyclops. i would imagine there would be a pretty good demand for that 3-pack, altho people who already own that cyke and wolverine might groan about it

1 minute ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah if they go with Cyke and Wolvie from the poster, both sell well above msrp in the aftermarket now iirc... especially cyclops. i would imagine there would be a pretty good demand for that 3-pack, altho people who already own that cyke and wolverine might groan about it

Sadly isn'that the case with some multi-packs a new figure and probably a figure you already own

52 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Sadly isn'that the case with some multi-packs a new figure and probably a figure you already own

True but at least in this case it isn't some figure that's already easy to obtain like Star-Lord in the Ego 2-pack or Ragnarok Thor from the 2-pack with Valkyrie.  Feels like Jim Lee  Cyke in particular needed to be re-released in some format. 

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Nothing new for ml on preview night but except unicron, hasbro hasnt really done anything new for all their collectors lines. Today we might get a few reveals but its tomorrow we will get the most reveals.

TFs did get some small reveals including Rung but looks like they are saving things for the main event

What's up everybody! It's been quite awhile since I've blazed these threads, but with SDCC MK L (2019) I had to come back.  I've been blessed to attend Comic-Con for the 8th straight year and I will once again take up the mantle of "correspondent" and report findings, reveals, hints etc. As always, if you have questions (NOT "are you gonna come out with..."), please leave them here. I'll be checking in regularly. If the question hasn't already been answered, I WILL pose it to the Hasbro team.

To my brotha from anotha (if he still posts here), let me say I have a "STRONG" feeling about one of the reveals tomorrow (7/19). Guess we'll see.

29 minutes ago, Rukkdeez said:

What's up everybody! It's been quite awhile since I've blazed these threads, but with SDCC MK L (2019) I had to come back.  I've been blessed to attend Comic-Con for the 8th straight year and I will once again take up the mantle of "correspondent" and report findings, reveals, hints etc. As always, if you have questions (NOT "are you gonna come out with..."), please leave them here. I'll be checking in regularly. If the question hasn't already been answered, I WILL pose it to the Hasbro team.

To my brotha from anotha (if he still posts here), let me say I have a "STRONG" feeling about one of the reveals tomorrow (7/19). Guess we'll see.

Can we get confirmation on the lisence after 2020?

First reveal of the day a full wave of the third avengers endgame wave, which is all mcu based like rumours said. Pic up on the main page when jayc get around to it.

Avengers Cap (americans ass)

White costume valkyrie

Mrk 80 iron man

Vision (slight phasing effect)

New iron patriot. A whole ned figure and not a repaint

Ragnarok heimdal (i dont even fully collect mcu figures and i can say about damn time.)

Baf labowski thor ( i know @mako will be pissed about that.

Just now, tarot said:

First reveal of the day a full wave of the third avengers endgame wave, which is all mcu based like rumours said.

Avengers Cap (americans ass)

White costume valkyrie

Mrk 80 iron man

Vision (slight phasing effect)

New iron patriot. A whole ned figure and not a repaint

Ragnarok heimdal (i dont even fully collect mcu figures and i can say about damn time.)

Baf labowski thor ( i know @mako will be pissed about that.

Vision is the only one I don't want, since I have the two pack version

Is Iron Patriot a concept that just didn't make it onto the screen, or did I miss something during the movie?  Looks cool but I don't remember seeing it.  Or maybe I just didn't notice the colors on bulked-up War Machine.

I know they'll never do it, but if Hasbro packaged that Cap backwards and labelled it "America's Ass" I don't care what they do for the rest of time they'll be the greatest American toy company ever.

Nice to see the Valkyrie update and Heimdall is way overdue.

Iron Man is the most "expected" figure of the wave but still a welcome version.

Vision is the only dud, and even then only because I already have the fantastic two-pack version.

Really would have preferred a "costumed" Fat Thor to the Lebowski-Thor but at least there's a sense of fun to it (and certainly not what I expected as a BAF, though I guess it makes more sense than two BAF Hulks in a row).

Now I'm kinda expecting a Costumed-Fat-Thor and Suit-Hulk as an exclusive two-pack or something.