SDCC 2019 Marvel legendsOfficial Discussion

tarot

3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Today?  That's cool, I thought it was Saturday.  Maybe I'm mixing it up with the Star Wars panel.

You didn't get it mixed up. Up until this year, it's always been on Saturdays. I'm concerned about what happend after today. I personally enjoyed the build up leading to Saturday's big reveals. Will the air be let out of the balloon after the panel today?

On 7/18/2019 at 8:23 AM, tarot said:

They will probably keep it but better ask anyway

Hey Tarot, I asked Dwight Stal about the status of the Marvel license. He said "It's above my pay grade. We'll just continue to churn em out until they tell us to stop. Hopefully. We'll be around for another 20 years".  Guess we'll have wait and see.

I was wanting to pass on that Love Triangle three pack because I already have the older Jean Grey and swapped out her open hand with an extra open Rogue Hand that I had picked up on clearance awhile back. Now I don't know, I maybe wanting these now seeing these pics.

1 minute ago, tarot said:

If they dont reveal much this week and maybe why all the panels are on earlier this year, this might be the reason. They will be at a whole hosts of events.

FB_IMG_1563571133981.jpg

Yeah makes sense................but a kick in the stomach to those of us that have been looking forward to this event for some major reveals. My Marvel Legends collection is mostly complete. I am hoping to get at least one or two on my wish list in the X waves this year like maybe Banshee, Longshot, Pyro, or Avalanche. Strong Guy or Warpath would be sweet reveals as well.

9 minutes ago, Inspection12e said:

So no new reveals during the panel?

It's happening now.  Walgreens exclusive Dani Moonstar with Wolfsbane and Karma heads.  X-Factor Havok & Polaris 2-pack.  Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Wolverine 3-pack.  Wolvie's got bone claws!  80th anniversary fan channel exclusive Jungle Punisher.  80th anniversary fan channel exclusive X-Force Deathlok.

Looks like some Age of Apocalypse stuff is coming!  Multiple waves mentioned.

Looking forward to AoA.  Sounds like most of the X-Men product for next year might be geared in that direction though (though that Strong Guy must be coming somewhere unless he's going to be an exclusive or something...no way he isn't either exclusive or BAF).  Doom looks...interesting (and an improvement on past versions).  Soft goods?  Is that the first time Hasbro ML's have used those?

The rest are welcome additions.  Might've picked a couple different suits from the game than those but whatever.  Vulture is aces.  Are the rest of the revealed exclusives coming this year (X-Factor, Moonstar, Love Triangle?)