X-Men: Dark Phoenix Arrives With A Flare On Digital, 4K, Blu-ray And DVD

Outsiders

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX
Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence fire up an all-star cast in this spectacular culmination of the X-Men saga! During a rescue mission in space, Jean Grey (Turner) is transformed into the infinitely powerful and dangerous DARK PHOENIX. As Jean spirals out of control, the X-Men must unite to face their most devastating enemy yet — one of their own.

The home entertainment release comes packed with hours of extensive special features and behind-the-scenes insights from Simon Kinberg and Hutch Parker delving into everything it took to bring X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX to the big screen. Beast also offers a hilarious, but important, one-on-one “How to Fly Your Jet to Space” lesson in the Special Features section. Check out a clip of the top-notch class sessions below!

Add X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX to your digital collection on Movies Anywhere September 3 and buy it on 4K Ultra HDTM, Blu-rayTM and DVD September 17.

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and Digital HD Special Features:

• Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Simon Kinberg and Hutch Parker*:
  • Edwards Air Force Base
  • Charles Returns Home
  • Mission Prep
  • Beast MIA
  • Charles Says Goodbye

• Rise of the Phoenix: The Making of Dark Phoenix (5-Part Documentary)
  • Scene Breakdown: The 5th Avenue Sequence**
  • How to Fly Your Jet to Space with Beast
  • Audio Commentary by Simon Kinberg and Hutch Parker

*Commentary available on Blu-ray, iTunes Extras and Movies Anywhere only
**Available on Digital only

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX 4K Ultra HD™ Technical Specifications:
Street Date:           September 17, 2019
Screen Format:      Widescreen 16:9 (2.39:1)
Audio:                    English Dolby Atmos, English Descriptive Audio Dolby Digital 5.1,
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French DTS 5.1
Subtitles:                English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Spanish, French
Total Run Time:     114 minutes
U.S. Rating:           PG-13

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Blu-ray Technical Specifications:
Screen Format:     Widescreen 16:9 (2.39:1)
Audio:                    English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, English Descriptive Audio Dolby Digital 5.1,
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:               English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Spanish, French
Total Run Time:    114 minutes
U.S. Rating:          PG-13

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX DVD Technical Specifications:
Screen Format:     Widescreen 16:9 (2.39:1)
Audio:                    English Dolby Digital 5.1, English Descriptive Audio Dolby Digital 5.1,
Spanish Dolby Digital 2.0, French Dolby Digital 2.0
Subtitles:               English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Spanish, French
Total Run Time:     114 minutes
U.S. Rating:           PG-13

X-Men_Dark_Phoenix.jpg

The hate for Dark Phoenix is unwarranted, and was and is induced by a mass media that is opposed to its success, due to their less than morally sound ties to Disney and therefore the MCU. The film, as an entry within the franchise, is pretty good and I and my wife enjoyed it without regrets (and without an uncanny hatred of it, as has been evinced elsewhere here on the boards and just above).  I fail to see resounding explainers for the angry critiques, & instead see just Pavlovian style responses to the media whip of hatred.

A last effort to recoup part of the money they lost on this movie, Im betting this wont be a big seller, Ill wait to catch this movie when its on tv in like 3 years, I didnt go to the theatre to watch it and im not eager to get the movie to watch it anytime soon.

On 7/16/2019 at 9:15 PM, Magnetotron said:

The hate for Dark Phoenix is unwarranted, and was and is induced by a mass media that is opposed to its success, due to their less than morally sound ties to Disney and therefore the MCU. The film, as an entry within the franchise, is pretty good and I and my wife enjoyed it without regrets (and without an uncanny hatred of it, as has been evinced elsewhere here on the boards and just above).  I fail to see resounding explainers for the angry critiques, & instead see just Pavlovian style responses to the media whip of hatred.

I've seen it. It was really bad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 11:32 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Well...dude...you matter-of-factly just told the rest of us that everyone hated this movie because they're biased against anything that isn't MCU, so I don't really need to explain my "opinion."

Don't need you to 'explain it', and the bias is real. Its plastered here in each of your comments, where you fail to offer ANY constructive analysis to substantiate your viewpoint.

12 hours ago, Magnetotron said:

Don't need you to 'explain it', and the bias is real. Its plastered here in each of your comments, where you fail to offer ANY constructive analysis to substantiate your viewpoint.

LMAO You got ALL THAT from my "The movie was bad" post? Why would I waste my time explaining why a movie that most people have already figured out was bad, is bad? So you and the movie's 2 other fans (counting Simon Kinberg in that 2) can write a dissertation about how the rest of the world got it wrong?

Enjoy your Dark Phoenix Blu Ray. 

23 hours ago, Magnetotron said:

They said they saw it and didn't like it, why on earth would they need to "substantiate [their] viewpoint" to you, exactly?  

If you enjoyed it great, maybe talk about some of the scenes or characters that you liked.  From what i've heard the movie does have a few cool parts. But so did Apocalypse, which leads me into....

Personally, i didn't see DP because i saw Apocalypse and didn't enjoy it.  I've rewatched Apoc a couple of times hoping that my opinion will improve, but no.  So why would i want to spend $20 to see DP when  A) its the same behind-the-camera "talent" as Apocalypse , sans Singer   B) its the same cast & characters that i didn't like in Apocalypse  C) its a rehash of debatably the worst x-movie   D) its taking on a comic storyline that really doesn't seem like anyone could do justice to it in a single movie,  E) its the end of the line for this universe, so no point in investing any more time in it, and F) there's other movies in theatres that i'd rather see instead.   Point (E) might be negated if this was a nice send-off for the franchise, but it doesn't really seem like that was one of the goals of the filmmakers.

I'll watch this movie sometime when i can see it for free at home. My expectations are very low so hopefully i will be pleasantly surprised.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:15 AM, Magnetotron said:

Thanks for this comment. I didn't go to see it, partially because I love 3D IMAX movies and this one came as 2D, but mainly because of all the loud critics against the movie.

Now I think it was a mistake not to go and see it. I can't wait for the Blue-ray to come out so I can judge for myself.