Marvel Legends 6" Captain America Marvel 80th Anniversary Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Captain America Marvel 80th Anniversary figure from Hasbro. Here in the US the figure will be sold as a Walmart exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Captain-America-16.JPG

As said before: allowing this to be an "exclusive" to the suck fest that is Walmart,   is a stupid, horrible idea. What moron came up with this marketing idea, considering their woeful history at this kind of thing, is nearly beyond hope. I swear sometimes its as if Hasbro doesn't WANT to make money. They'd sure make more than restricting sales to this place. I'm hoping I will still be able to get Cap elsewhere, at a reasonable price. I really like the darker blue on him and to see that they FINALLY gave him his chain mail! Not just deco-painted on, but molded. Now if they could just come up with a flinging shield effect that doesn't look so damn awkward....still, its a great figure and looks like the Captain America I always knew....the Living Legend....the Sentinel of Liberty...the Star Spangled Avenger.....AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!

I cant wait to get this figure (as well as Ironman and Thor), at first I thought the blue color was too dark but Im digging it a lot, maybe sometime later hasbro will re-release this cap in a regular avengers wave or make a pack with these three classic figures with different decos (cap with a lighter blue color) still Im definetely going to get this one.

Walmart? This sucks...The figure looks awesome tho. The only one that I will pass is the Iron Man since my Mezco serves me very well

I dig that derpface alt head.... they are getting better with the space between the eyes.. and when i say that i mean they are getting farther and farther apart. XD 

It is a bit headscratching that they would limit Cap to being an exclusive. Any how, I love this figure! I love that they finally gave him his classic scale mail, and with Metallic paint too. I especially love that they gave him fists! Walmart in Canada got plenty of the exclusive Thanos figures, thanks I believe to the Avengers films. Really hoping they do the same with Cap!

Hasbro has nailed the big 3 with what  imo are the definitive classic versions of these 3 iconic characters. They scale perfectly as Thor is 6'6 & Cap/ironman are both 6'2.  I would love to see a reviewer put Gladiator, Hyperion & the recently released BRB/Hercules figures next to Thor to see if how well they scale being as they are all in the 6'4'6'5, 6'6 range. One thing's for sure, the Wrecking crew needs a serious re-do as they are way outta scale & too large to fit in the ML line.

On 7/17/2019 at 10:57 AM, leokearon said:

Still don't see the point of the two heads. A Steve Roger head would have been better

I would have preferred a yelling/gritted teeth" Cap head instead of another head sculpt that looks almost exactly like the other head sculpt. Finally,  Hasbro  got the hgt scale right between Thor & the rest of his fellow Avengers.  Perfect!

Avengers by GP.jpg

Thor n Cap (11).jpg

Avengers trinity.jpg