Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary figure from Hasbro. You can get Marvel Legends at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-80-Iron-Man-15.JPG

2 hours ago, Biggbubb said:

This is Iron Man! Finally! Can’t wait for the variants to roll in based on this body( Stealth. Silver Centurion and especially Neo Classic!)

Great review, mate!

OOOh!!! a new Neo Classic armor Ironman, that would be amazing

Been a long time wait for a great classic bronze age Ironman by Hasbro but I have to say the wait was worth it! Not a huge fan of the Alex Ross helmet, that will go in the bin. The other helmet is perfect & makes me think they went off the art of Bob Layton whom imo is one of the 3 best IM artists ever along with George Perez, early JRJR, & John Byrne. Can't wait to buy this great figure. I would think he will be re-released again possibly in a vintage wave sporting his more comic book yellow/red look & with alternate pointy mask helmet as well.

This figure just makes me so very happy! As a Bronze Age Baby, this is a most fitting homage to good ol' shellhead! The metallic paint, the bonus Tony head and hands are all wins! Can't wait to have him in my hands. 

If we don't see an Iron Man 2020 using these parts released next year it would be criminal neglect man, lol. Actually, a 2-pack with a repainted Machine Man would be most fitting indeed. Speaking of which, that mini series was awesome and interestingly prescient in some interesting ways. A pity we don't have flying cars yet though, lol.

11 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

This figure just makes me so very happy! As a Bronze Age Baby, this is a most fitting homage to good ol' shellhead! The metallic paint, the bonus Tony head and hands are all wins! Can't wait to have him in my hands. 

If we don't see an Iron Man 2020 using these parts released next year it would be criminal neglect man, lol. Actually, a 2-pack with a repainted Machine Man would be most fitting indeed. Speaking of which, that mini series was awesome and interestingly prescient in some interesting ways. A pity we don't have flying cars yet though, lol.

Digibashing Machine Man 2020 already makes me really want a 2020 2 Pack

9 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Care to share the image, friend? I'd love to see it, and it would be good for the younger fans here who may not be aware if MM 2020.

Check my Digibash thread:  

https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2169114-leokearons-digibashs/

On 7/17/2019 at 7:57 PM, Reno said:

Sharp looking figure, but I'll pass. I've lost track of how many Marvel Legends Iron Man figures they've made now.

Vast majority are MCU related, this is only the 3rd time in the Toybiz/Hasbro era that a Bronze age classic 70s-80s Ironman figure has been done & they hit a massive HR this time! This is the definitive perfectly scaled classic Ironman. Unless you just collect MCU related figs, I really think you'd be regretting passing up this stellar version of classic comic based Ironman.  The 2 pictured were great for their time but a tad on the thin side. The other pic is of the very 1st classic Bronze age Ironman done by Toybiz back in 2003 I believe, again, great for it's time but had Gorilla arms that would not go down to it's sides. They also made stealth versions of both the Toybiz & Hasbro versions as well. But as you can see in the 3rd pic, the new 80th anniv version takes the cake! I can see Hasbro giving us a stealth version of this one as well as this version of him with pointy mask helmet as well.

classic-iron-man-marvel legends .jpg

IronMan01.jpg

Iron-Man-80th anniv .jpg

iron_man_classic_armor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, Gigantor said:

Vast majority are MCU related, this is only the 3rd time in the Toybiz/Hasbro era that a Bronze age classic 70s-80s Ironman figure has been done & they hit a massive HR this time! This is the definitive perfectly scaled classic Ironman. Unless you just collect MCU related figs, I really think you'd be regretting passing up this stellar version of classic comic based Ironman.  The 2 pictured were great for their time but a tad on the thin side. The other pic is of the very 1st classic Bronze age Ironman done by Toybiz back in 2003 I believe, again, great for it's time but had Gorilla arms that would not go down to it's sides. They also made stealth versions of both the Toybiz & Hasbro versions as well. But as you can see in the 3rd pic, the new 80th anniv version takes the cake! I can see Hasbro giving us a stealth version of this one as well as this version of him with pointy mask helmet as well.

IronMan01.jpg

Iron-Man-80th anniv .jpg

Great breakdown on the history of the figure and I'm in complete agreement about the 80th being the absolute, hands down, best version. I like the other ones as well and think they're great in their own way, but nothing is touching the 80th Anniversary Iron Man. 

(Although I would love to see him with the yellow instead of gold armor like the 2 pack figure as featured above)

On 7/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, Gigantor said:

IronMan01.jpg

Iron-Man-80th anniv .jpg

Great breakdown on the history of the figure and I'm in complete agreement about the 80th being the absolute, hands down, best version. I like the other ones as well and think they're great in their own way, but nothing is touching the 80th Anniversary Iron Man. 

Although I would love to see him with the yellow instead of gold armor like the 2 pack figure as featured above

(Sorry, double post)