#SDCC2019 Marvel Avengers Endgame Images from Hasbro Breakfast Preview

FASVB

God damnit! Hasbro knows what we want and they give us this crap just to ring a little more money out of us. This year has been phenomenal and I am broke because of it! But then this happens. I hope they have other mind-blowing offerings to reveal that will redeem them for this garbage. The figures aren't 'bad' but I'm tired of buying repeats to get the bag. Seriously, the only ones I would even be interested in buying would be Iron Man and Valkyrie. Even though if you wait a while, I'm sure we will get a battle damaged Iron Man, which is the one I would want. Cheaper and less waistful to just buy the completed bad on eBay. 

Definitely want Heimdall and Vision, probably Valkyrie as well altho she looks like she has a receding hairline lol .. but otherwise looks great. 

Gotta have that BAF although i don't really want the Cap or Iron Man figs.  

I can already hear a million voices crying out, "but I just bought a War Machine figure!!"  this does look like a nice improvement tho

I wanted a fat Thor but I didn’t expect this version! I love it! 

We finally get our Heimdall! 

Valkyrie looks amazing! I wish they would’ve released her in a rider set though with her steed, but nonetheless glad to have her!

and I’m also glad they gave us a re-release of the Vision! It was so hard to find him and then when you couldn’t EBay was first one to sky-rocket the set! Looks like he doesn’t come with the interchangeable hands though. 

1 minute ago, KidIcarus said:

Is that Cap, a straight repaint of the original Hulkbuster BAF wave Cap? 

No, it’s re-release of the 2012 Avengers Cap. It’s a good figure still but I was hoping Hasbro would give us an updated one with an-crunch and different arms. This one will still do the trick though for those who missed out on the first one. It’s got a better shield and headsculpt now though. 

Lol, Chunky Thor as the BAF. Is that a fat joke? I'm cool with this being an all movie wave. It's the last hoorah of the Avengers movie franchise as we know it. They needed to fill a few holes and get a few obligatories in there. Glad to see Heimdall finally getting some love. Hopefully they upscaled the Vision a little from the Pygmi stature of the last one, but I won't hold my breath cuz it looks to be the exact same figure. Very nice Iron Patriot, but where's our comic War Machine already? Valkyrie...eh, who cares. Girl Power have a make it in there somewhere, I guess. MCU Iron Man? Typical, no accessories, no surprise. MCU Cap? Nothing special, but it hadda be there, but WTF is up with those ball jointed hips? Are we back in 2008? Shouldn't that $#!+ be on a vintage card or something? I'm either all in or all out on this wave, depending on my disposable capital at the time. I want the damn Thor though. Damn you, Hasbro!

Definitely getting Heimdall, Iron Man, Valkyrie and Iron Patriot. Dunno if I'll be getting America's ass though. If we are getting Heimdall, does that also mean we'll be getting me and my friends? Please Hasbro *bleep* Rock Python and give me and my friends action figures already.

8 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

No, it’s re-release of the 2012 Avengers Cap. It’s a good figure still but I was hoping Hasbro would give us an updated one with an-crunch and different arms. This one will still do the trick though for those who missed out on the first one. It’s got a better shield and headsculpt now though. 

AHHH i appreciate the clarification, really just started collecting and was wondering why they went with the older style hip and torso joints, it's also funny that the 2012 Cap looks so much better than the 2016 Hulkbuster cap despite being the same buck.  

2 minutes ago, Ninjak said:

That Cap looks like it's his more comic-book inspired costume from the original Avengers movie.

I suppose it's supposed to be the earlier version of Cap when they meet and fight. It is just a reissue of the older figure. Way to mail it in, Hasbro. You coulda at least included a freaking hammer.

This wave really caught me by surprise, honestly I'm kinda not that impressed it feels a little phoned in to be honest, that Cap is ancient, Iron Patroit is simply a re-paint of the last waves War Machine (am I wrong?), Iron Man is of course nice and new, but so meh to me, that Vision seems to be the exact Vision from the 2-pack, only really new things here are Valkyrie and Hemidall who both look great but the best part of this wave is the BAF , I really want that fat thor , but really want to skip buying most of this wave. Hasbro knows how to squeeze our pockets

21 minutes ago, KidIcarus said:

AHHH i appreciate the clarification, really just started collecting and was wondering why they went with the older style hip and torso joints, it's also funny that the 2012 Cap looks so much better than the 2016 Hulkbuster cap despite being the same buck.  

Lol, from this point on he will be referred to as "America's Ass" Cap.

I'm not sure what people were expecting, the previous all-mcu wave (BP wave 2) had a ton of re-use, and every other mcu wave has comic figs that by and large involve mostly re-used parts.  All the 2-packs suggests that really hasbro thinks "new" mcu figs should sell for $25 each, so to keep the cost at $20 they've gotta have other figs that don't require much in the way of new molds/parts.

Pretty good wave imo, the only ones i'm not interested at all are iron man and cap., only because (like many of us) i already have a bunch of mcu caps and iron men.   On the fence about War Machine but i would like to build Lebowski Thor for sure. 

I have to say... as an MCU collector, this is pretty underwhelming.

I mean, I love getting Lebowski Thor but would much rather have gotten the Viking version from the end.

The Iron Man feels bareboned, the gauntlet is cool but virtually anything else his armor can do would've been more exciting.

That cap is old, and even with the upgrades, it's not exciting enough.

Vision is the exact figure I already have (no Quicksilver yet), and they couldn't even give us some effect pieces.

Iron Patriot, and Heimdall are cool, but Valkyrie should've come with the Pegasus... Yes I know I'm asking for too much. No YOU'RE causing a disturbance.

This wave is almost everything I wanted it to be. I would never have guessed they’d give us Heimdall, Avengers Cap or Vision. With that said, the Endgame stuff is slightly disappointing. MK 85 looks incredible, but very light on accessories. Valkyrie and Iron Patriot both look ok. But the BAF. I want Fat Thor as much as the next guy, but why not his armored look? And we still need Hulk in his jumpsuit plus an accurate Thanos. Plus. Where Rocket?? Or Carol’s new suit? Or Nebula? This just lends credence to my theory that we’ll be seeing a LOT of Endgame multipacks.