#SDCC2019 Marvel Avengers Endgame Images from Hasbro Breakfast Preview

FASVB

underwhelming. Fat Thor in armor will get a release, just maybe not shown this weekend. Cap is so bad, i also get the need to reuse but this probably ends the chance of getting Avengers 1 Cap in updated articulation. I own Vision from the original release but to build Thor I guess i get another. Iron Man is ok, needed something more, not sure what. Maybe a new RDJ head?

Valkyrie is great as well as Heimdall but still no Quicksilver? Or maybe not yet.

Didn't realize it but based on additional photos/vids, the single packed vision looks to be the exact same mold as the 2 pack however molded in a more transparent plastic, wouldn't go as far as a "phase shift" look but might be enough to differentiate it for some people.  Still this looks more like a "completionist" wave than a must have for anyone.

Glad this is all MCU being shown so far.. Wallet can breathe. They all look really good tho and alot of necessary and high fan requested characters in that wave. 

Maybe I set my hopes to high for what this wave could be. I was betting on Iron Man MK 85 (got it), final battle Thor, Quicksilver (somehow the only Avenger that doesn't have plastic representation?!?), final battle Cap (Walmart took care of this little guy), Captain Marvel's new suit and Valkyrie (got it as well, i figured they wouldn't make a 12" version w/o a legends scale).. the Cap is such a bummer but maybe we have gotten spoiled with the current articulation scheme that Hasbro uses that this 7 year old sculpt just doesn't compare. 

Don't get me wrong: Iron Man, Valkyrie, Heimdall and War Machine in accurate costumes are a hit, it's just the misses (Cap and Vision, for those of us who have him) are big whiffs. 

Thoughts:

I wonder if the 2nd Thor head (sans sunglasses) will fit the Quantum Suit body? I know Thor has a bigger frame but maybe if it was placed in the back row it may work for the time travel team (at least until they get a fat quantum suit buck)

I guess if they HAD to re-release that version of Cap on that outdated buck, at least out of the characters that Hasbro used their budget on, Cap is the most likely to be revisited down the road. so hope remains for an updated Avengers Cap. 

Endgame was such a massive movie that many of the characters, costumes we don't get now will be released later in some form ( a 4th wave? two packs?) if Hasbro's recent history is any indication. 

The facial print on that Vision looks way worse than the original, at least from what I’ve seen of this new one. 

Overall, this wave is super underwhelming. I never picked up the first Valkyrie, and this one is better so I’ll grab it. Heimdall is well-done and I’ve actually wanted him, so I’ll buy that too. The rest of that wave? HARD pass.

I gotta say, the MK 85 seems a bit underwhelming. I was hoping for a snapping hand like we see with the select, or maybe even a damaged arm or head. The Thor seems fun, considering that they’ll probably release armored Thor down the line. I love the Valkyrie and Heimdall. It’ll be good to at least have a Vision in the collection, seeing as how I missed the two pack. I’m not worried too much about Cap or War Machine 

11 minutes ago, PowerNevada4115 said:

I gotta say, the MK 85 seems a bit underwhelming. I was hoping for a snapping hand like we see with the select, or maybe even a damaged arm or head. The Thor seems fun, considering that they’ll probably release armored Thor down the line. I love the Valkyrie and Heimdall. It’ll be good to at least have a Vision in the collection, seeing as how I missed the two pack. I’m not worried too much about Cap or War Machine 

yea it was my most wanted MCU figure. im a bit underwelmed too