FASVB

#SDCC2019 Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends Deadpool & Hit-Monkey Two-Pack

More images from SDCC

IMG_7001__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_7002__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_7003__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_7004__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_7005__scaled_600.jpg

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Man, is it just me or is any worthy news been absolutely crawling in this year? I know the big presser is at 430 today but the releases so far have been extremely "meh"

Right? I keep looking to see something new but other than the third Endgame wave (which was also pretty meh), there's been absolutely nothing worth even reporting one. Maybe Hasbro is just holding everything for a massive bomb reveal. Better hurry tho, I'm falling asleep here.

3 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Right? I keep looking to see something new but other than the third Endgame wave (which was also pretty meh), there's been absolutely nothing worth even reporting one. Maybe Hasbro is just holding everything for a massive bomb reveal. Better hurry tho, I'm falling asleep here.

Dude you say this every year. ( lol Only joking) You know hasbro starts off with the worst and bombard with epicness

That Hit-Monkey, is that just a repaint of the BAF?

Wonder if that DP white suit would be a good fit for unmasked 80th anniv Tony head sculpt? Just gotta paint the neck area  in the proper skin tone & put hands from another figure.

1 hour ago, Hogun said:

That Hit-Monkey, is that just a repaint of the BAF?

Seems that way

Easy Easy Pass, what were they thinking, who would want this?

13 hours ago, tarot said:

Dude you say this every year. ( lol Only joking) You know hasbro starts off with the worst and bombard with epicness

Ya, I know, but you gotta admit it was squeaking out at a painfully slow pace this year. Don't get me wrong, it was well worth the wait, but the anticipation was excruciating.

On another note, I'm kinda sad you didn't congratulate me on finally getting my Strong Guy. I'm gonna assume you're as elated as I am.

42 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Ya, I know, but you gotta admit it was squeaking out at a painfully slow pace this year. Don't get me wrong, it was well worth the wait, but the anticipation was excruciating.

On another note, I'm kinda sad you didn't congratulate me on finally getting my Strong Guy. I'm gonna assume you're as elated as I am.

I am delight we get any new characters.

But yeah congrats o  Strong Guy. Time for the hard push for Nimrod!

8 hours ago, tarot said:

I am delight we get any new characters.

But yeah congrats o  Strong Guy. Time for the hard push for Nimrod!

With the Big Guy outta the way, I'm all in on Nimrod. But anything other than the JR,Jr. version would be a bummer.

i really wish they would have made bare hands for this one. that would have been fun.

I love the whole 80’s vibe of this set. It’s just funny to me. Also I don’t have the baf Hit Monkey so I think that’s why I’m considering this