Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Wave 3 Official Images

JayC

6 hours ago, Lordtom said:

Why is there yet another cap and Iron man? Could have easily put Wong and Thor's mum in this wave. Also Thorbowski as a BAF is weak. Good figure but weak choice and further proof it's time to ditch the BAF altogether for a DS style build a playset

I disagree about Iron Man. I really, really wanted MK 85, and the figure itself looks great. I do really want a Wong though...

America’s Ass I could do without, though it’s a unique offering. Worthy Cap would be much better, and I really hope they rerelease him, because I doubt I’ll ever see him at a Walmart.

On 7/19/2019 at 3:22 PM, Lordtom said:

Yes I know, and that's dumb on Hasbro and retailers part seeing as this line is pretty much a collectors line

Is it tho? I mean, they do sell out pretty nicely anyway, kids love them, specially Iron Man.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, michiganjfrog said:

I may have missed it but is the gauntlet solid or like a clip on ? also the mark 85 is set to arrive in October according to BBTS in case anyone didn't know

If it works the way I think it should, you pop out the wrist from the gauntlet and Hulk, put the gauntlet's arm over Hulk's, and then pop the gauntlet's hand instead of Hulk's. So neither solid nor clip on, but swapping.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I disagree about Iron Man. I really, really wanted MK 85, and the figure itself looks great. I do really want a Wong though...

America’s Ass I could do without, though it’s a unique offering. Worthy Cap would be much better, and I really hope they rerelease him, because I doubt I’ll ever see him at a Walmart.

I second your opinion on Iron Man.  This Iron Man has a cool paint scheme that looks to me like an MCU take on a classic comic Iron Man.  To me it's the best of both worlds.

On a different note, regarding Iron Patriot.  Looking at the Hot Toys images and comparing it to the Marvel Legends, the Marvel Legends Iron Patriot is not bad IMO.  I like the look of the gun pods on top the most.

6 minutes ago, sharky1999 said:

I second your opinion on Iron Man.  This Iron Man has a cool paint scheme that looks to me like an MCU take on a classic comic Iron Man.  To me it's the best of both worlds.

If it had more accessories, it'd been perfect. Just a cannon, or the plasma sword/shield, or something other than multiple blasts. But yes, it does feel like a perfect mesh of MCU and classic comic look.

3 hours ago, memocromatico said:

If it works the way I think it should, you pop out the wrist from the gauntlet and Hulk, put the gauntlet's arm over Hulk's, and then pop the gauntlet's hand instead of Hulk's. So neither solid nor clip on, but swapping.

that would be the best ! that way we can use it for a prop when not used on hulk