#SDCC2019 - Hasbro Marvel Panel Live Stream

FASVB

Man so much fun new exciting stuff to look forward too, I knew we'd see Stronguy finally (didn't care myself) and Classic Vulture, loving that new Deathlok look (wish this was the first one they put out), awesome we are getting New mutants (although I'm not stunned by the generic looks, but is a for sure buy), that Havok and Polaris 2 pack is amazing, finally both the versions I always wanted, and That Jean Grey! already know that 3 pack is going to sell like hot cakes, but how lame another yellow suit wolverine *sigh* I'm actually most excited about Cosmic Ghost Rider and Squirrel Girl! , but that new She-Hulk is amazing and so unexpected and finally a Real Doom (and is that soft goods I see?) , the AOA wave should be rad that Morph is fantastic

Definitely getting Classic Vulture, Classic Doom, Shang-Chi, and the New Mutants figure.  

Not much interest in the spidey suits from the video games but i'll reserve judgement.

Punisher looks good, so does Deathlok.. neither are must-have but possible sales pick-up (especially Deathlok since i dont' see him selling well).

Might get cosmic ghost rider but probably not gonna shell out $40 until i see how its selling.

Don't like the She-Hulk fig at 1st glance but maybe its better than how it looked in the initial pics.

Skipping most of the x-packs as 90s mutants aren't my thing.. they look great though

Thanks Hasbro, my wallet can use the break. That 3 pack is disappointing IMO as that "battle damaged" Wolvy only has a damaged area at the top of his head & that's it. Not my idea of "battle damaged. Never really been a fan of the 90s Jean so will stick with the classic Phoenix version, nor am I big fan of the bomber jacket look for cyke, so pass on that as well as the 90s Havok/Polaris, will stick to classic Polaris & hope Hasbro does a classic Havok in the near future. I'm good to go with classic Deathlok. Glad for all you new mutants/X-factor/AOA fans that they're popping those out for you but big pass for me.  Pretty much only 3 I'm getting are Shang Chi, though I wish they had made a slip on Gi for him, classic Vulture "about time!' & Dr Doom. Did they sculpt the cloth to look like cloth or is it really cloth?  I'm 50/50 on camo Frank.

So much good stuff! Love the New Mutants female figure, but not excited that I have to try to get 3 of them from Walgreens as an exclusive. Excited for Shang-Chi, Squirrel Girl, Morph, X-Man, Strong Guy, X-Force Deathlok and Heimdall. Those are the ones that I'll buy.

Man these x-men costumes are VERY 90s haha. I’m glad X fans are getting so much this year as I only collect comic Avengers and MCU stuff with only grabbing the occasional X character that fits into Avenger line ups. 

If I did collect X-men I would be very happy, these look amazing. The bone claws for the wolverine is definitely a reason to pick up a 100th version of him. Not familiar with AoA versions they look kinda dumb, but the Avengers have had their share of odd ball storylines and costumes

kinda nice that I can be more selective this year as after the 80th sets are done I’m not going to have to break the bank

Not too impressed with the way the new Vulture's wings are designed. Vulture's wings suppose to look "bird-like". The ones we see here is a design meant for the comic book version of Falcon! Also, do we really need two alternate heads wearing red sunglasses for Cyclops?? I think the other alternate head would be great for an unmasked Daredevil.

25 minutes ago, ComboFigures said:

Not too impressed with the way the new Vulture's wings are designed. Vulture's wings suppose to look "bird-like". The ones we see here is a design meant for the comic book version of Falcon! Also, do we really need two alternate heads wearing red sunglasses for Cyclops?? I think the other alternate head would be great for an unmasked Daredevil.

One of those "unmasked" heads is more appropriate for the classic Cyke/Phoenix 2-pack Cyclops, and the other works better for Jim Lee Cyclops.  Pretty sure that's why there's two.

On a side note, not looking forward to trying to track down three Moonstars.  I'm usually able to find Walgreen's exclusives, but usually only one, two at most of any given one (with a few exceptions like Medusa).

So theres alot to take in here...  I pretty much love that love triangle pack.. loving the jacket cyc that everyones already had customized for the past year or so.. his alt heads are great. Jean... bout damn time.. her heads look great.. altho shes been doing that kardashian lip challenge alittle too much. Wolverine... is actually pretty awesome.. looks like more yellow outfit, alt head from the 12 inch version, wider winged original apoc head... AND BONE CLAWS!! brilliant  also I like the new touch ups to the poopy unmasked head, it looks much better.

New mutants is a cool idea but i feel like its one step forward and 2 steps back. Dani looks awesome but wolfsbane looks awful and the alt hands make no sense. with the gloves since they arent removeable.. but then again i also dont like these modern costumes that much. 

Classic Havoc and Polaris.. perfect.. i cant say much more

VULTURE... finally we got an updated classic vulture.. love it!

She Hulk HULK... confuses me.. but then again I havent read any new comics in quite a while.. she looks awesome but since shes grey, im not keen on gettin it. 

DOOM!!!! god hes been so needed... I still hae my toybiz version (which is a doombot) so this version will be the quintessential definitive version for me.. One of my all time favorite villains finally returns!

Strong guy.. bout damn time.. looks awesome, will be interesting to see the assortment we have to buy to get him tho. 

The rest... are cool but i dont really care for them. great announcements all around tho! 

Also gotta say.. that AOA wolverine headsculpt is probably THE BEST I ve seen on a wolverine.. not saying much but it looks soooooo much better than the melty faced turds we have been getting that are unmasked.