#SDCC2019 - Hasbro Marvel Panel Live Stream

FASVB

1. Jean Grey

2. Cosmic Ghost Rider

3. Shang-Chi

4. Dr. Doom (Skirt seems too long. Not sure I am not too happy with this guy)

5. She-Hulk (Wish she had a different costume)

6. Vulture (Not a big fan, but need him for my Sinister Six)

That's it for me.

The Punisher and Deathlok... Not sure about these guys.

I am still waiting for a classic Falcon, Winter Soldier comic version, and Super Skrull. Been wanting a Super Skrull!!!!

FINALLY Classic Vulture! I can’t wait for that! Plus, looking at those wings, I can smell a classic Falcon! The video game suits look cool too, but so far it looks like a strange Spider-Man wave. Wonder what the BAF is. Gotta say, the new X-Men wave is a huge miss for me so far, unless they pad it with more villains, like Toad or Pyro.

I’m not going to be getting most of those exclusives. I want the 3-pack and maybe the X-Factor 2-pack. I want Dani. I definitely want Doom. MAYBE Squirrel Girl, that just looks like a fun set. Other than those and the Deadpool set, I’m probably going to be skipping these. I don’t usually pass on the MCU stuff, but I already have an acceptable Giant Man, and that one looks unchanged except for color. Cool packaging though.

I feel bad for Alpha Flight fans. They get their hopes up every year but then Hasbro passes them over each time...

All in all, a lot for me to love here. Shang-Chi, Heimdall, Jim Lee Jean and Squirrel Girl have all been wants of mine for a while, so having them is great. Not too crazy on Vulture, but if nothing else, he'll fit great in my Sinister Six display.

Armored Spidey looks great, even though it's not a look I'm all that invested in. And I'm absolutely loving the new She-Hulk.

3 hours ago, Cheeto said:

Gosh where to begin? I love that we have second opportunity for that Cyclops but I kinda wished he didn’t have the jacket. Unpopular opinion I know

Even though most people were asking for the jacket I have the same opinion. Was kind of hoping Cyke would be a reissue since I didn't get him the first time.

Karma!! Finally, Karma! I'm actually really stoked about getting two or three of those Danis and being well on the way to having a version of the New Mutants. It's like a mini-wave. I would have loved to have Xi'an's cybernetic leg included in the package, but I will definitely take it. All the previously rumoured end-of-the-year 80th stuff looks great. The gold team's done by year's end (kind of; Colossus is close enough), with government X-Factor well on its way! Deathlok gets us closer on Uncanny X-Force, and--upon seeing it--I'm finding myself more excited about that figure than I thought I would be. X-Man and Morph are cool, but they mostly just make me excited about the other potential Age of Apocalypse figures. It's gonna be tough to wait on hearing who else is coming in that and the Strong Guy wave, but I suppose I'll manage. Here's hoping for armoured Psylocke, Senyaka, and Chamber!

Wasn't liking the Wolverine too much at first but I think it'll grow on me, especially once I found out one set of claws are his bone claws which I thought was cool. Was hoping the pink telekinetic effect around Jean Grey on the Jim Lee cover would be made into an effect piece that could attach to her. It could have been packed behind the figures in the package.

Well, looks like some more money saved for me this Spring, as I'm not into the X-factor and 90s stuff. I'm happy for the peeps that are getting wishes fulfilled there of course. Shang-Chi though.....Yes! That is another dream come true figure for me to tick off the list, though I really do hope he comes with a set of fists (come on Hasbro, a Martial Artist has to be able to punch things, and how's he supposed to look squaring off against Iron Fist if he's got no dukes? Lol)

Classic Vulture, Heck Yes!! ✔️Check! Doctor Doom, ✔️Check! (Still would have preferred the classic look, but this figure still looks dope and the classic bonus mask will do). She-Hulk, I'm on the fence with. She looks dope, but nnnnnnnnnn.....I really want a classic version. Either in her torn white shirt and bare legs, or in her totally tubular 80s outfit complete with orange leg-warmers. Still might pick her up. 

I'm surprised we're not seeing any more Classics/ Retro figures teased. Or is that to come later? Any how, all in all, I'm relieved there's some dope comic figures on the way.

7 hours ago, Hulkwummy said:

Wrong costume for Wolfsbane, I wanted the 90s X-Factor look. And not the Morph I had in mind, I want the 90s X-Men Cartoon version.

I'm sure this Wolfsbane head sculpt is just a bonus for all us New Mutants fans. Considering all other members of 90's X-Factor have been (or will be) done, 90's Wolfsbane is just a matter of time, as well as Feral. The sculpt that will serve for both of them is just not ready just yet.

As for Morph, I also assume a legit training suit buck is on it's way. I wouldn't be surprised if it made it into the Strong Guy wave.

So far my thoughts,

Vulture probably will be the only figure I will be grabbing out of this upcoming Spidey wave.

The upcoming X-Men wave for next year looks like it maybe a pass for me. I was hoping for maybe Pyro, Avalanche, Banshee, or Longshot. Have to wait for more reveals.

Avengers Endgame wave 3 is a complete pass. I was hoping for a comic Tigra, Falcon, or major comic villain like Mandarin or Kang. Would love to see comic Screaming Mimi and Moonstone to go with my Masters of Evil team I am building.

Classic Dr. Doom looks good but I already bought the Epic Heroes version a few months ago. Depends on my mood. Most likely will be grabbing but not going out of my way looking for it.

She-Hulk is a solid pass. I will stick to my old Hasbro version.

Cosmic Ghostrider is a pass.

Squirrel Girl looks cute and I would not mind having her but going to pass. Depends on my mood and if she is easy to get without paying an arm and a leg.

Love Triangle Jean/Scott/Logan is pre-ordered. I thought I would pass on this set until I saw pics of it. Also pre-ordered X Factor Havok and Polaris. I have the old Jim Lee Jean Grey and I am ok with it. Swapped her way too long hand with an extra Rogue bare hand that I got on clearance from Walmart.

Strong Guy is going to be a grab and most likely the way things are looking so far, the one and only wave I will buy this year in full just to get the BAF. Hope we get a classic Warpath in that wave. Would make that wave epic and worth it.

The rest are passes for me. My only interests are:

Classic Vulture, and that Deadpool wave with the BAF Strong Guy. Already pre-ordered the Love Triangle and X-Factor sets.

OMFG! It's here, the day is finally here. I gotta admit I never though I'd see the day in my lifetime and now it's soooooo freakin' surreal. On this proud day Hasbro has............LEARNED TO MAKE FREAKING JACKETS! Yes, yes, YES! And what's that....? Nunchucks too? WTF?! What crazy Bizarro world am I in? What next, machetes, bats, non-Nerf style guns? Could a Masacre figure be on its way? Nahhhh, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's just two sticks with a chain attached. Right? Nothing so complicated as a large blade with a handle.

MOONSTAR- I felt like I was never going to get any of the classic New Mutants.  And while we still technically don't have any in those costumes, this works for me and I am beyond thrilled they included Wolvesbane and Karma parts, though I do worry how hard it will be to find three Moonstars as a Walgreens exclusive since sometimes I only see a character once and never again (ex: The Thing).

I hate the New Mutants later, gaudy, X-Force costumes and have a feeling when Sunspot is made he will be the X-Force version, and don't see either Cannonball or Sunspot afterwards being remade in a classic-ish black and yellow New Mutant type costume anytime soon unless they do a black and yellow male body with Cannonball, Sunspot, and Cypher heads. And I'm not saying i'd want that. That would be horrible. Sam should be tall and lanky, ideally, and Roberto shorter. 

Now for a Magma?