Outsiders

Wesley Snipes Responds To Mahershala Ali Taking The Lead In 'Blade' Reboot

16 minutes ago, JayC said:

Just as glad I am sure as when people come on a message board with seemingly the main intent to try stir sh@t up by rehashing the same tired rhetoric even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.  It's almost like they want to keep trying to push the limits until they get themselves banned.

374733272_oooohcat.thumb.gif.fdca34196f910372da201fb8664f543b.gif

I think it sucks because, while we don't always agree, they do have something interesting to say about everything Marvel. 

10 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

374733272_oooohcat.thumb.gif.fdca34196f910372da201fb8664f543b.gif

I think it sucks because, while we don't always agree, they do have something interesting to say about everything Marvel. 

Saying stuff to get a rise out of people is not saying something interesting about Marvel. Hoping they cast a white guy as a black character not only has absolutely nothing to do with this actual topic  this thread is about but its done with the intent to piss people off. The same small group of people have made it very clear over and over there thoughts on that matter, and in certain threads where that discussion is more in keeping with that topic I've allowed them to voice their opinions within reason, but I'm not going to have every thread hijacked because they don't like something. It gets old and myself and the moderators have better things to do than deal that, and if  anyone doesn't like that then they are perfectly welcome to go someplace else, and if they want to force the issue then they will have no choice but to go someplace else.