Walmart Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Captain America Update

JayC

This past weekend Walmart briefly had up for pre-order on their website, the Hasbro exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Captain America figure. Of course it sold out in no time. The figure is still listed on the website and almost definitely will be available again at some point.

If you missed it the first time then you may want to bookmark this page and keep an eye on it for it to be available again. You can also use the page to check and see if your local physical store has it in stock.

Walmart exclusives are unfortunately notoriously some of the hardest exclusives for people to get their hands on and this might be one of the best Captain America figures Hasbro has done, so we want to do are best to help you get it if you want.

The SKU# is 413500830 and UPC# is 630509833573. Good luck and happy hunting.

80th-Anniversary-Marvel-Legends-07__scaled_600.jpg

37 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Got my order in with the highest expectations. I ordered the Loki/Corvus Glaive 2 pack, then they cancelled, then I reordered and then they sent me a delay of order notice, then they sent me two. It'll be interesting to see how this rollercoaster ride goes this time.

Oh man... you have 2?! I'm still waiting for it to pop up SOMEWHERE here in Mx. I've only seen one person selling it at a e-marketplace but it was obviously a scam.

6 hours ago, Godilio said:

I had no idea how lucky I was getting in on the pre-order online. Hopefully Walmart doesn't screw it up like they did on my last pre-order, the Corvus Glaive Loki 2 pack. I had to cancel that order and run to Walmart and pick it up before they sold out.

My experience with that was terrible. They kept charging my card $45 every single day.

Although I despise wm I swallowed my anger and just ordered today, the order went thru, I was told where to pick it up....so after work I sped down there. AND OF COURSE IT WAS OUT OF STOCK.....then I get the email that its cancelled.

Because, Wamart….

But really Im not as angry with them as I am with Hasbro for continuing to make these exclusives with them knowing their sh1tty track record!

Just an idea but can't you guys in the US order from Amazon.co.uk?? They do Global Shipping and its up for Pre-Order now with 1st August Release, just an idea?

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Anniversary-6-Inch-Scale-Comic-Inspired-Collectible/dp/B07T6GWHNG/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2UD9GC6BK5WJG&keywords=marvel+legends+captain+america&qid=1564192184&s=gateway&sprefix=Marvel+Legends+cap%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-3

I can't believe this is a Walmart exclusive! How is Hasbro still doing this?!! I can't believe none of the interviewers at SDCC didn't mention the fact that Walmart's exclusives never work and that there's always a problem. THEY DON'T EVEN REACH CANADA!!! And people in Canada can't even order from Walmart.com cuz they don't ship here so we have to go to Walmart.ca where none of the exclusives never show up!! Besides the Luke Cage 2pk. 

2 minutes ago, newcollector24680 said:

I can't believe this is a Walmart exclusive! How is Hasbro still doing this?!! I can't believe none of the interviewers at SDCC didn't mention the fact that Walmart's exclusives never work and that there's always a problem. THEY DON'T EVEN REACH CANADA!!! And people in Canada can't even order from Walmart.com cuz they don't ship here so we have to go to Walmart.ca where none of the exclusives never show up!! Besides the Luke Cage 2pk. 

The Power and Glory Cap popped up in Canada through Toys "R" Us, maybe the same will happen to this one.

1 minute ago, G-0 said:

Wait, this figure was available for preorder? Well shoot.

Sure it was. And then it was up for like half an instant. I was able to get an order thru for pickup, got a confirmation and when I got there they said the order was cancelled. Why the hell Hasbro keeps letting this terrible company do "exclusives" makes no sense.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:54 AM, dan88w said:

Just an idea but can't you guys in the US order from Amazon.co.uk?? They do Global Shipping and its up for Pre-Order now with 1st August Release, just an idea?

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Anniversary-6-Inch-Scale-Comic-Inspired-Collectible/dp/B07T6GWHNG/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2UD9GC6BK5WJG&keywords=marvel+legends+captain+america&qid=1564192184&s=gateway&sprefix=Marvel+Legends+cap%2Caps%2C145&sr=8-3

Hey Dan WHO, I love your videos.

They could do it, but then they would need to pay extra 10$ for international shipping. So they would complain about that again. 😂

19 hours ago, DJ_Ole said:

Hey Dan WHO, I love your videos.

They could do it, but then they would need to pay extra 10$ for international shipping. So they would complain about that again. 😂

Also doesn't help that its out of stock there as well.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:41 AM, Atlantis said:

Sure it was. And then it was up for like half an instant. I was able to get an order thru for pickup, got a confirmation and when I got there they said the order was cancelled. Why the hell Hasbro keeps letting this terrible company do "exclusives" makes no sense.

I missed it to cause it went up in the middle of SDCC and of course I was working. I'm hopeful it will be back at some point but regardless I refuse to pay the $70 prices they seem to be going for on eBay.

4 hours ago, JayC said:

I missed it to cause it went up in the middle of SDCC and of course I was working. I'm hopeful it will be back at some point but regardless I refuse to pay the $70 prices they seem to be going for on eBay.

I'm with ya, brother. I will NOT pay those kinds of jacked-up prices....if it means I don't get this figure, then I don't get it. We seriously need to petition Hasbro to stop doing business with walmutt and the scalpers.

• 3 weeks later...