Marvel Legends 6" X-Force Wave Wendigo Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Wendigo Build-A-Figure which is part of Hasbro's latest X-Force wave. You the wave with this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for the figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Wendigo-11.jpg

Darn, I really want that Wendigo but this wave just isn't appealing to me. I'll definitely pick up Boom-Boom, but everybody else I could easily pass on. I'd love to see a side-by-side between this and the Nightcrawler from the main Toy Biz Marvel Legends line, maybe I could see pick it up. The upper body sculpt of the Cannonball figure blows the old Hasbro 2-pack figure out of the water, but with no legs, forget it. In the end, I'll probably buy Boom-Boom and try to pick up the other BAF parts up on Ebay. I could see splurging on Nightcrawler if I actually see him at retail and he looks good. I actually kind of wish they had made the female Guardian/Vindicator this time instead.

Wendigo looks pretty good,  he's not a "must-have" character but still a cool looking BAF and he'd be especially fun to take pics of outdoors in the woods or snow. 

Definitely want Nightcrawler but, while i like the rest of the wave, i'm just not in a huge hurry to get them compared to, say, the 80th anniv stuff.  I suppose Sinister will be the next toughest to find so I'd probably grab him when i see him.  Boom-Boom, Cannonball, and Guardian don't seem like they'll be too tough to get but we'll see.

I got the big hitters of this wave imo on preorder at amazon which im pretty excited for. Plan to eventually grab the whole wave but going to wait as I feel some are easy pegwarmers that wont sell and will be on discount quickly... *cough cannonball *cough. Really digging the lineup of this wave. Not a fan of these shots tho, those paint apps are splotchy and so little paint wash that most of the lighter colors are blown out. I think just about all of them could use a wash and would look so much better. 

Ill probably end up picking Guardian at some point (when I find him on sale) just to complete the BAF, thats the only figure I dont really care about from the wave, wendigo either but seeing as Ill have the rest of the BAF pieces it would probably be easier to just sell him built than without one arm.

OHhhh, loook....ANOTHER Wendigo figure!😬

I Was hoping for another one(🙄), and not a Marvels Dracula in red armor, Comic Vers. Heimdall, Skurge, Zues BAFs, or an Inhumans Gorgon, karnak,Triton,Lockjaw BAF, or a Graviton...a better Bucky,or even a Green chest strapped or New-Original Outfit look....HERCULEEeees!!!!!💪