Marvel Legends 6" MCU Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man And Iron Spider Target 2-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the brand new Marvel Legends 6" MCU Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 And Iron Spider Target 2-Pack from Hasbro. The Target DPCI# 087-16-0459.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider47.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider48.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider49.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider50.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider51.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider52.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider53.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider54.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider55.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider56.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider57.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider58.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider59.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-And-Iron-Spider60.jpg

Hello, JC!  Thanks for yet another honest, fair and comprehensive review of Marvel Legends figures!  All of us out here in the "internet ether" appreciate you more than you know!  I apologize for the (potential) inappropriateness of my question here, but I am too ignorant to PM you directly.  And, perhaps, my question will interest other collectors of Marvel Legends figures.  My question concerns stands for six-inch Marvel Legends action figures.  I've tried a few...and none are acceptable.  The peg is always too large or too small.  I've noticed that Hasbro simply uses a hot glue gun when they display their figures at conventions.  This, obviously, is unacceptable to collectors.  Thus, my question: are you aware of a source for stands that work perfectly for most six-inch Marvel Legends figures?  In any event, thanks again for another terrific review!

That shield is not the one Iron Man used against Thanos. It's the one he materializes to block Cull Obsidian's attack before using the drone/blasters combo (happens right after he suits up for the first time), so its size is accurate (though in the movie it had blue accents as well). The cannons are the ones he uses with the drones, they form around his arm instead of taking up the entire gauntlet, so that's what they're smaller than you expected.

14 minutes ago, TheMarvelMan said:

Hello, JC!  Thanks for yet another honest, fair and comprehensive review of Marvel Legends figures!  All of us out here in the "internet ether" appreciate you more than you know!  I apologize for the (potential) inappropriateness of my question here, but I am too ignorant to PM you directly.  And, perhaps, my question will interest other collectors of Marvel Legends figures.  My question concerns stands for six-inch Marvel Legends action figures.  I've tried a few...and none are acceptable.  The peg is always too large or too small.  I've noticed that Hasbro simply uses a hot glue gun when they display their figures at conventions.  This, obviously, is unacceptable to collectors.  Thus, my question: are you aware of a source for stands that work perfectly for most six-inch Marvel Legends figures?  In any event, thanks again for another terrific review!

I use the Tamashii Nations Act4 stands. They work ok for my needs. 

4 minutes ago, leokearon said:

So Iron Man gets interchangeable hands and Spidey doesn't, what's the big idea?

I know! I think it's a missed opportunity. At least they could've given us fists, if you had the original Iron Spider you could swap the twhip hands with the fists.

2 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I know! I think it's a missed opportunity. At least they could've given us fists, if you had the original Iron Spider you could swap the twhip hands with the fists.

That was why I skipped the general release Iron Spider, it had no interchangeable hands and now the 2 packs does the same thing.

18 hours ago, ADour said:

That shield is not the one Iron Man used against Thanos. It's the one he materializes to block Cull Obsidian's attack before using the drone/blasters combo (happens right after he suits up for the first time), so its size is accurate (though in the movie it had blue accents as well). The cannons are the ones he uses with the drones, they form around his arm instead of taking up the entire gauntlet, so that's what they're smaller than you expected.

Yeah I noticed that re-watching IW today that the shield is smaller in the NYC battle than when he fights Thanos. I would have preferred the larger version but technically it is fairly accurate to that first one. He also used a more circular looking shield in the NYC battle as well.

IMG_4062.jpg

18 hours ago, TheMarvelMan said:

I don't use figure stands for my Marvel Legends so I don't really know. Hasbro's never made any official ones so you would likely have to resort to customized ones or flight stands. Someone else on here might be able to give you a better recommendation.

On 7/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, ADour said:

Yup.  The weapons around his hands are supposed to this one.  So, perhaps it's best to use the fists when using that accessory.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm still waiting for my pre-order, so I get excited to see pics of it.

Even I already have previous releases of Iron man and Iron Spider man, still I'm happy I will be getting these improved and upgraded versions. I was lucky enough not to get the first Iron man, it didn't have the BAF piece so I just skipped on it. Unfortunately, I had to get the stupid light up feature Iron man in the 10 years three pack.

It would be cool if they added unmasked head of Tony Stark and maybe some additional hands for Spider man as well. Actually, I think this is my only gripe with this two pack.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:42 AM, TheMarvelMan said:

I make my own custom stands from bendy wire.🤓

11 hours ago, sharky1999 said:

Yup.  The weapons around his hands are supposed to this one.  So, perhaps it's best to use the fists when using that accessory.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah, I plan to pose this figure with the fisted hands. I feel Hasbro could've done us a solid and include pegholes in the blasters, but I think the space is too narrow so they kinda winged it.

I'm happy with this set for the most part. The Iron Spider is cool but the red on it is still too light and the waldoes could've been a little more shiny. Iron Man looks great except for his helmet. The gold part that overlays on the side from the cheek bone aren't supposed to stick out that much and the soldier pads aren't there. But other than that it looks good. I like that the accessories are accurate but it would've been cool to get a couple more from the battle on Titan. All the nano weapons are from the fight between Cull Obsidion and Ebony Maw.