JayC

It's Another Marvelous And Legendary Forum Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Thanks @JayC for another chance to redeem myself lol. Would love to buy the new Havoc and Polaris 2pack.

Good luck everyone! 🤞🏽💯

Edited by Legend_Hunter

With all the cool figures coming out this year, this is a great opportunity to have.

Posted contest on my twitter this morning.

Thanks for another opportunity. Cheers!

I would really like to get the credit for BBTS. I have alot of preorders lined up. 

Rip my bank account lol. 

Anyways, love this community of collectors. 

10 minutes ago, Hilario_D said:

I would really like to get the credit for BBTS. I have alot of preorders lined up. 

Rip my bank account lol. 

Anyways, love this community of collectors. 

I thought I fell in love quickly. You have me beat! You joined 13 minutes ago and 3 minutes later you love us? Man, love you back!

Damn! $100 would go a long way towards the international shipping. Sign me up! 

Cool, just posted a link on my Facebook to share. 

I'm really bad at keeping up with posting on forums but I'm quite new to collecting so the credit would be great, good luck to all! 

Lets get it! shared on my twitter! lots of good legends hitting now and a bunch later this year too. 

With all the new Marvel legends and Star Wars figures this sure would help my wallet out

I need to win this, my sugardaddy start to ask many favours for all the toys ... 😑

Having been following marvelous news and toynewsi for years now on FB and Twitter, and seeing these contests all the time, I finally decided to pull the trigger and join the forum.  Good luck