What X-Men heavy hitters do we have left?

Benn

1 hour ago, watanabefan said:

We still need Armor to complete the Astonishing line-up.

We also currently have none of the Generation X kids other than Jubilee (M, Synch, Chamber, Husk, Skin Penance or Mondo). 

If you had to pick the very first one they should do, which would it be? It’s a tough choice. They started the Thunderbolts with Songbird, which surprised me, but it’s cool that they are chipping away at them still. I can see that with Gen X. 

Penance always had the cool look, but the story unraveled unimpressively to me. I’m not sure where everyone fits these days. Chamber would be a cool looking figure. It’s hard to say who would be the best first. Would would they do Synch’s power, just a giant colored fin? Husk, M, Skin.... I hope they get to them all before the line fizzles out.

2 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

70's era

Banshee, Havok, Angel, Marvel Girl, Polaris, Beast (perez) Madrox(green costume)

80's era

Sprite/Shadowcat, Rachel, Megan, Captain Britain, Longshot, Outback Psylocke, Outback Rogue

A new Banshee and Marvel Girl would be good. Didn’t Hasbro already do Polaris, and just do a Perez-esque Beast?

Excalibur and Outback are yes. Don’t forget shirtless Colossus.

Next Halloween period really needs Goblin Queen, I think she was pretty heavy hitter for the x-men back in the day. I know some people are tired of X-Men but even without new Hickman run we have so much of x-stuff still waiting to be immortalized in plastic. New X-men era needs revisiting,  especially Emma, then we need Astonishing Era where Emma again was big deal in new uniform, ideally I would love to get two packs of Emma and Scott for these two era. But we also need Wolverine and Beast from these periods as well. Yeah its another cyclops and another wolverine but they are way better than lazy gamerverse cap and iron man repaints. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.37.24 PM.png

18 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Next Halloween period really needs Goblin Queen, I think she was pretty heavy hitter for the x-men back in the day. I know some people are tired of X-Men but even without new Hickman run we have so much of x-stuff still waiting to be immortalized in plastic. New X-men era needs revisiting,  especially Emma, then we need Astonishing Era where Emma again was big deal in new uniform, ideally I would love to get two packs of Emma and Scott for these two era. But we also need Wolverine and Beast from these periods as well. Yeah its another cyclops and another wolverine but they are way better than lazy gamerverse cap and iron man repaints. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.37.24 PM.png

I'd like the pilot suit Maddie. I know Goblin Queen is important, but I'm not a fan of that look. I'm sure a Wolverine and Cyclops wave, that touched on good versions of the characters, would be popular.

Yeah, painting the Jim Lee Beast grey doesn't work as a classic grey Beast. I figured they would re-use the body they used for The Jackal to make a pre-Jim Lee Beast- maybe they still will at some point.

Villain-wise, I think that Avalanche in his original outfit and a classic, to-scale, fully-articulated Toad qualify enough as "heavy hitters," and I think should be high priorities for Hasbro

Morph is extremely significant within the context of the X-Men animated series from the 1990s (and is completely different than the AOA Morph), and would be a great fit (and sell extremely well) in a "retro" wave. 

2 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Yeah, painting the Jim Lee Beast grey doesn't work as a classic grey Beast. I figured they would re-use the body they used for The Jackal to make a pre-Jim Lee Beast- maybe they still will at some point.

Villain-wise, I think that Avalanche in his original outfit and a classic, to-scale, fully-articulated Toad qualify enough as "heavy hitters," and I think should be high priorities for Hasbro

Morph is extremely significant within the context of the X-Men animated series from the 1990s (and is completely different than the AOA Morph), and would be a great fit (and sell extremely well) in a "retro" wave. 

I've been wanting a XTAS Morph and a  Changeling for ages.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I’m not sure how well a Changeling would sell, and I know it wouldn’t be accurate, but would it be cool enough if Morph came with an alternate Changeling head? Didn’t they do something like that for Lilandra, i.e. packed in an alternate head that “sort of” worked on another figure?

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I would think Morph would be a safe bet, eventually, with the huge amount of love and nostalgia for TAS, plus it being widely available on DIsney Plus. Changeling might be more of a long-shot, but it would be great to see more X-Men figures from The Silver Age. Mimic would be my first choice, and it would even be great to see more figures of prominent characters, like Magneto, based on their Silver Age looks. 

8 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I’m not sure how well a Changeling would sell, and I know it wouldn’t be accurate, but would it be cool enough if Morph came with an alternate Changeling head? Didn’t they do something like that for Lilandra, i.e. packed in an alternate head that “sort of” worked on another figure?

Yeah, maybe packing it in with Morph would work. I still think the Lilandra choice was odd- she's a very important character, she deserves her own official action figure. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
45 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Yeah, maybe packing it in with Morph would work. I still think the Lilandra choice was odd- she's a very important character, she deserves her own official action figure. 

She does and I don't care what anyone says, that Sable body doesn't work unless you stand 10ft back. 

If they can do scene fillers like Rock Python, they can easily do a proper Changeling figure.

12 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I would think Morph would be a safe bet, eventually, with the huge amount of love and nostalgia for TAS, plus it being widely available on DIsney Plus. Changeling might be more of a long-shot, but it would be great to see more X-Men figures from The Silver Age. Mimic would be my first choice, and it would even be great to see more figures of prominent characters, like Magneto, based on their Silver Age looks. 

Mimic would be a cool figure, though He could probably have to be a deluxe in order to have enough accessories to show off his powers

12 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

No, an alternate head wouldn't do, and it didn't really work with Lilandra or Mad Cap

16 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I would like to see a Mimic figure too.

13 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Watch Hasbro pack a TAS Morph with a slightly different deco Wolverine for a 2-pack.

But a more covetable 2-pack would be TAS Morph and a TAS-decoed Beast with a new head, and would be a more appropriate pairing especially if you've seen "Night of the Sentinels" episodes.

Yeah. The animated series Wolverine had a really goofy mask. We definitely need that version! 😉

With that said, they could pack TAS Morph with a more accurate blue and yellow Wolverine, right? Pretty much everyone would like to complete that version of the team, even though it only featured in a few issues. That could be the start.