Jump to content

What X-Men heavy hitters do we have left?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see hasbro get into Callisto and the morlocks! And also an animated series Morph for sure

Aside from what's already been mentioned here, Beast in his classic blue & red is still outstanding.  I know I want it for sure. The original five in their 1st appearance costumes is a big de

All X-Men character are heavy hitters for me. But for most, not a lot left.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, watanabefan said:

We still need Armor to complete the Astonishing line-up.

We also currently have none of the Generation X kids other than Jubilee (M, Synch, Chamber, Husk, Skin Penance or Mondo). 

If you had to pick the very first one they should do, which would it be? It’s a tough choice. They started the Thunderbolts with Songbird, which surprised me, but it’s cool that they are chipping away at them still. I can see that with Gen X. 

Penance always had the cool look, but the story unraveled unimpressively to me. I’m not sure where everyone fits these days. Chamber would be a cool looking figure. It’s hard to say who would be the best first. Would would they do Synch’s power, just a giant colored fin? Husk, M, Skin.... I hope they get to them all before the line fizzles out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I'm sure he means this one.

Havok.jpg

Yep!!!!!!!! And minus that effect on the chest, I can make my own. They can use that new buck they have the HOX Prof X on, just needs a new head sculpt & circle design on the chest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

70's era

Banshee, Havok, Angel, Marvel Girl, Polaris, Beast (perez) Madrox(green costume)

80's era

Sprite/Shadowcat, Rachel, Megan, Captain Britain, Longshot, Outback Psylocke, Outback Rogue

A new Banshee and Marvel Girl would be good. Didn’t Hasbro already do Polaris, and just do a Perez-esque Beast?

Excalibur and Outback are yes. Don’t forget shirtless Colossus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Halloween period really needs Goblin Queen, I think she was pretty heavy hitter for the x-men back in the day. I know some people are tired of X-Men but even without new Hickman run we have so much of x-stuff still waiting to be immortalized in plastic. New X-men era needs revisiting,  especially Emma, then we need Astonishing Era where Emma again was big deal in new uniform, ideally I would love to get two packs of Emma and Scott for these two era. But we also need Wolverine and Beast from these periods as well. Yeah its another cyclops and another wolverine but they are way better than lazy gamerverse cap and iron man repaints. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.37.24 PM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

A new Banshee and Marvel Girl would be good. Didn’t Hasbro already do Polaris, and just do a Perez-esque Beast?

Excalibur and Outback are yes. Don’t forget shirtless Colossus.

That Beast is no where even close to a Perez Beast. That's a Jim Lee version. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Next Halloween period really needs Goblin Queen, I think she was pretty heavy hitter for the x-men back in the day. I know some people are tired of X-Men but even without new Hickman run we have so much of x-stuff still waiting to be immortalized in plastic. New X-men era needs revisiting,  especially Emma, then we need Astonishing Era where Emma again was big deal in new uniform, ideally I would love to get two packs of Emma and Scott for these two era. But we also need Wolverine and Beast from these periods as well. Yeah its another cyclops and another wolverine but they are way better than lazy gamerverse cap and iron man repaints. 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.37.24 PM.png

I'd like the pilot suit Maddie. I know Goblin Queen is important, but I'm not a fan of that look. I'm sure a Wolverine and Cyclops wave, that touched on good versions of the characters, would be popular.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, painting the Jim Lee Beast grey doesn't work as a classic grey Beast. I figured they would re-use the body they used for The Jackal to make a pre-Jim Lee Beast- maybe they still will at some point.

Villain-wise, I think that Avalanche in his original outfit and a classic, to-scale, fully-articulated Toad qualify enough as "heavy hitters," and I think should be high priorities for Hasbro

Morph is extremely significant within the context of the X-Men animated series from the 1990s (and is completely different than the AOA Morph), and would be a great fit (and sell extremely well) in a "retro" wave. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Yeah, painting the Jim Lee Beast grey doesn't work as a classic grey Beast. I figured they would re-use the body they used for The Jackal to make a pre-Jim Lee Beast- maybe they still will at some point.

Villain-wise, I think that Avalanche in his original outfit and a classic, to-scale, fully-articulated Toad qualify enough as "heavy hitters," and I think should be high priorities for Hasbro

Morph is extremely significant within the context of the X-Men animated series from the 1990s (and is completely different than the AOA Morph), and would be a great fit (and sell extremely well) in a "retro" wave. 

I've been wanting a XTAS Morph and a  Changeling for ages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I've been wanting a XTAS Morph and a  Changeling for ages.

I’m not sure how well a Changeling would sell, and I know it wouldn’t be accurate, but would it be cool enough if Morph came with an alternate Changeling head? Didn’t they do something like that for Lilandra, i.e. packed in an alternate head that “sort of” worked on another figure?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leokearon said:

I've been wanting a XTAS Morph and a  Changeling for ages.

I would think Morph would be a safe bet, eventually, with the huge amount of love and nostalgia for TAS, plus it being widely available on DIsney Plus. Changeling might be more of a long-shot, but it would be great to see more X-Men figures from The Silver Age. Mimic would be my first choice, and it would even be great to see more figures of prominent characters, like Magneto, based on their Silver Age looks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I’m not sure how well a Changeling would sell, and I know it wouldn’t be accurate, but would it be cool enough if Morph came with an alternate Changeling head? Didn’t they do something like that for Lilandra, i.e. packed in an alternate head that “sort of” worked on another figure?

Yeah, maybe packing it in with Morph would work. I still think the Lilandra choice was odd- she's a very important character, she deserves her own official action figure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Yeah, maybe packing it in with Morph would work. I still think the Lilandra choice was odd- she's a very important character, she deserves her own official action figure. 

She does and I don't care what anyone says, that Sable body doesn't work unless you stand 10ft back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Hasbro pack a TAS Morph with a slightly different deco Wolverine for a 2-pack.

But a more covetable 2-pack would be TAS Morph and a TAS-decoed Beast with a new head, and would be a more appropriate pairing especially if you've seen "Night of the Sentinels" episodes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they can do scene fillers like Rock Python, they can easily do a proper Changeling figure.

12 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I would think Morph would be a safe bet, eventually, with the huge amount of love and nostalgia for TAS, plus it being widely available on DIsney Plus. Changeling might be more of a long-shot, but it would be great to see more X-Men figures from The Silver Age. Mimic would be my first choice, and it would even be great to see more figures of prominent characters, like Magneto, based on their Silver Age looks. 

Mimic would be a cool figure, though He could probably have to be a deluxe in order to have enough accessories to show off his powers

12 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I’m not sure how well a Changeling would sell, and I know it wouldn’t be accurate, but would it be cool enough if Morph came with an alternate Changeling head? Didn’t they do something like that for Lilandra, i.e. packed in an alternate head that “sort of” worked on another figure?

No, an alternate head wouldn't do, and it didn't really work with Lilandra or Mad Cap

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE