MARVEL LEGENDS FANTASTIC FOUR - DREAM WAVE!

AyMarvelElite

Hey Marvel Legends Collectors, today I wanted to share with everyone what I want to see in a Fantastic Four Wave if Hasbro ever makes one. Hope you guys like it!

Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Wave 1 - BAF DRAGON MAN

1) Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic

2)  Future Foundation Invisible Woman

3)  Future Foundation Spider-Man

4)  Future Foundation  Thing

5) Human Torch (unflamed)

6) Impossible Man (humanoid form)

BAF - Dragon Man 

what do you guys think? Let me know!

I honestly think we are going to get a F4 wave as I think the Dr. Doom and She-Hulk are part of that wave.

If they are I think they should spread of the main roster for more waves and using those 2

• Dr Doom
  • She-Hulk
  • Human Torch - Classic Kirby Design, no 4 symbol, swappable Jim Hammond Head
  • Crystal - Long and short hair head with Flame, and water effects
  • Bag-Man Spider-man - we know Hasbro want to do this. they have teased it so many times it's a meme.
  • Wizard
  • BAF: Lockjaw - come one hasbro. give us our teleporting bulldog.

14 hours ago, tarot said:

I honestly think we are going to get a F4 wave as I think the Dr. Doom and She-Hulk are part of that wave.

If they are I think they should spread of the main roster for more waves and using those 2

• Dr Doom
  • She-Hulk
  • Bag-Man Spider-man - we know Hasbro want to do this. they have teased it so many times it's a meme.
  • Wizard

I couldn't make a better list if I tried. I really do think She-Hulk (or Hulk if you prefer) is in line for a major rehaul. The one shown at SDCC was great, but if they could use that buck to make a classic She-Hulk it would make that TRU box set Shulkie look like a closing time bar fly.

My Dream Wave would be (excluding what we already have/upcoming)

• Mr. Fantastic (same stretched arms, with removable labcoat arms, and an alternate bearded head
  • Sue Storm (fully painted arms, maybe with alt invisible hands, and an invisible effects piece like MCU Strange magic)
  • Thing
  • Johnny Storm on a skinnier buck (mid flame, so uni with flame add-ons and some color variation)
  • Powerhouse/Brainstorm sold as one pack, just the 2 smaller figures, no accessories needed
  • Crystal (classic)
  • Maximus (modern)
  • BAF Ronan

I'd save Kang for an Avengers wave. And use current uniforms for the F4, no 4white unis for Franklin/Valeria,

19 hours ago, tarot said:

• Dr Doom
  • She-Hulk
  • Wizard

Tarot's list is pretty damn strong I'd do a few changes however in terms of what I'd personally like

Dr. Doom

She-Hulk (FF Costume)

Crystal

Annihilus

Triton

Super Skrull

BAF : Dragon Man

I'd save Lockjaw as the BAF for an Inhumans wave

On 7/31/2019 at 7:09 PM, tarot said:

• Dr Doom
  • She-Hulk
  • Wizard

That would be awesome

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:59 AM, BradMan said:

I also wouldn't be mad about a 4 pack or single carded releases of the neo-classic costumes from the 80s and early 90s.

I think this set would be the perfect opportunity for a Kirby style Human Torch with the black lines and no "4" logo.  

fantasticfour_sharable3a.png

human torch.png

those would be great. I gotta say  the current ones are just about perfect IMO (other than a bearded reed) but I would love to see the white/blue too.

I'm sort of two minds on re-releasing the four, on one hand I would be a good chance for everyone to get them, I managed to get a Reed in Dublin, but he's looks a bit lonely. On the other hand, it wouldn't really be fair on those who did  get them and therefore may have to double-dip to get the BAF

Eh, as someone who did get the 4 from WG I say re-release them, especially Thing as I know a lot of folks were never able to find him or afford after-market prices. They could also throw in some alternate heads or other accessories in addition to the negative uniforms and that should lighten the blow for those forcing themselves to double dip in order to complete the BAF. 

5 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Eh, as someone who did get the 4 from WG I say re-release them, especially Thing as I know a lot of folks were never able to find him or afford after-market prices. They could also throw in some alternate heads or other accessories in addition to the negative uniforms and that should lighten the blow for those forcing themselves to double dip in order to complete the BAF. 

yea thing would be a pricy pill to swallow, and I don't want to get  the others unless I could have all four. But I honestly think thing is one of the best ML ever from what ive seen, I cant say for certain I would find it my favorite until I had it in hand

I didn't include Doctor Doom in this because Hasbro is already releasing a pretty great-looking version pretty soon. I wouldn't be opposed to them re-releasing any of the Walgreens exclusive FF figures, or the Klaw that came in the 2-pack with Black Panther, but for my lists I tried to go with figures that we haven't seen in the latest iteration of Marvel Legends.

Fantastic Four wave 1: Annihilus Build-a-Figure

1. Invisible Woman (blue & white costume from the Byrne era)
  2. Human Torch (classic version, as mentioned above, no '4')
  3. Bag-Man (Spider-Man in FF costume with paper bag over head)
  4. Blastaar
  5. Wizard
  6. Puppet Master
  7. Invisible Woman variant (completely translucent)

Fantastic Four wave 2: Awesome Android Build-a-Figure

1. Mr. Fantastic (blue & white costume from the Byrne era, stretchable arms and torso)
  2. She-Hulk
  3. Ben Grimm (un-Thinged, classic blue costume)
  4. Super-Skrull
  5. Mad Thinker
  6. Terrax
  7. Mole Man (4 inches tall, comes with two Moloids roughly the size and build of a 3 3/4 inch Marvel Universe figure; no BAF part)

Fantastic Four wave 4: Dragon Man Build-a-Figure

1. The Thing (trench coat and hat)
  2. Johnny Storm (flamed-off, classic blue costume, flame effect accessories)
  3. Crystal (classic yellow costume)
  4. Impossible Man
  5. Ronan the Accuser
  6. Red Ghost (comes with one of his super-apes)
  7. Super-Apes (the other, larger two of Red Ghost's pets)

Deluxe 20-inch Galactus plus Firelord set (similar to the "Days of Future Past" Sentinel/Wolverine set)

-The Thing (helmeted) with interchangeable un-helmeted head

-Johnny Storm - just Johnny in one of his classic FF uniforms, with no "flame on" hair.

-Secret Wars Dr. Doom

-Bag head Spidey (with Peter Parker head)

-Attuma

-The Beyonder (in his stylin' white suit)

-Crystal

BAF:  Uatu The Watcher

I would want wave 1 to be FF  based on John Byrne's run with an in scale 6' Thing, not "Hulk" sized Thing. Un- flamed Human Torch, Sue with a few invisible type accessories such as a force bubble that can be enclosed around an opponents head, an invis-shield, an invisible battering ram type accessory. A clear invisible woman figure. Reed with arms that have fists shaped like a hammer & a giant fist. BAF should be an actual better scaled 12'-14' Kree Sentry to apologize for the happy meal toy they made the 1st time. Army builder! Classic Dr Doom! Classic Super Skrull! 

FF pic by JB.jpg

Kree Sentry army.jpg

Doctor-Doom-2.jpg

FF vs SS N DD.jpg

super_skrull.gif

On 7/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, AyMarvelElite said:

Hey Marvel Legends Collectors, today I wanted to share with everyone what I want to see in a Fantastic Four Wave if Hasbro ever makes one. Hope you guys like it!

Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Wave 1 - BAF DRAGON MAN

1) Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic

2)  Future Foundation Invisible Woman

3)  Future Foundation Spider-Man

4)  Future Foundation  Thing

5) Human Torch (unflamed)

6) Impossible Man (humanoid form)

BAF - Dragon Man 

what do you guys think? Let me know!

I love this wishlist. I would add Kang tho.