The Mexico Unboxing Toy Convention Is This Weekend And More Marvel Legends Reveals Should Be On Tap

JayC

5 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

To each his own, but honestly most of those figures are pretty unlikely candidates for a Spiderman wave.  Nevertheless there are a bunch i would get if hasbro made them - especially Watcher, Mr Hyde, Molecule man, Nightmare.  I can't see hasbro ever doing Mephisto and of course some of your characters are ones hasbro has already made and perhaps aren't a big enough deal to warrant a redo even if it's needed (Sentry, Hyperion, Odin)

I have seen White Rabbit on a lot of wish lists, believe it or not.  I remember her 1st appearance in Marvel Team -up but she's more of a novelty figure than a major spidey rogue (to say the least). I like her and will get her ,though

Doesnt need to be a spiderman wave does it  , Dont know why you cant see them making one of the greatest villains in Marvel : Mephisto !!! if they did the paint the articulation the detail and mold right . They wouldnt be able to keep up with the demand . I would be at the Walmart , Target door waiting to open so I can dash to the toy section to get Mephisto . Now if they redid the Sentry , Hyperion and Odin right you wouldnt be able to find them on the shelves take for instance Sentry  his legs are so bulky his feet are cross sided like hes a body builder the cape is dull paint no detail , Hyperion has the same exact mold with terrible paint job just terrible . Odin BAF looks like he went on a diet , Odin  is this big bodied being cloaked in royalty . If you look how BEAUTIFULLY done the 80th anniversary of Thor, The variant Punisher , & Hydra Captain America  figures (for example) came out should be the standard to which they should live by PERFECTION !! but like you said to each his own . enjoy the white rabbit when it comes out glad you like it 

3 hours ago, Typhis said:

That white rabbit figure just might be useful after all take the head,arms and jacket off and a little modification and you have  Emma Frost in her white outfit.

Bingo! if the watch can come off easily it would be perfect.

Both figures look great. I really wish Ock came with some possible tentacles instead of reusing the Doc Ock ones. Really wish the revealed the BAF just to complete the wave. Now we need Gibbon, Grizzly and the Bombastic Bagman (though Shang-Chi's body would work, if we had a Bagman head)

49 minutes ago, mako said:

Bless your heart Hasbro. You make only two reveals, and still you make it a mixed bag. I love it when they release female figures, and I love these more or less "obscure" characters. Extra points to White Rabbit.

However, I've never been really happy with these story-centric variations on "A"-list characters. No use for the Superior Ock. Factor in the two gamer-verse Spidey's and, barring a kick-@$$ BAF, I may be saving a bit on this wave.

The armor mkiii is actually a comic book suit. Look at end of earth storyline

20 minutes ago, tarot said:

The armor mkiii is actually a comic book suit. Look at end of earth storyline

May have been in the comic but believe it was in the game as well and the figure is listed as a PS4 figure. Hot Toys is doing the same figures.

No idea who or what any of these characters are, but that's all good. I'm happy for the fans who dig them, and happy to give my wallet a break so's I can catch up on Transformers Siege, lol. Any how, it's a pity that Shang-Chi looks to be coming with no extra hands, which means no sale. I'm happy enough to get the Vulture though! 

Even White Rabbit’s creator, J.M. DeMatteis, was surprised that she got an action figure, however she was very frequent guest in modern Spidey comics so she ain’t that obscure. I also assume she gonna be mostly used for Emma Frost customs that will drive demand for her.  As for another reveal, I wish they would go with new Superior Spider-Man instead of Octopus,  especially with that non bendable tentacle situation,  it’s shameful that Ultimate Spider-Man animated series doc ock figure from hasbro had wired tentacles but legends figures cannot have it for some reason.  

9 minutes ago, King_Yuk said:

With the selection of White Rabbit I'm hoping the BAF will be Frog Man... since the only comic I've ever seen White Rabbit in was a Marvel Team-Up with Spidey and Frog Man. Dare to Dream! :)

I hope it is the Grizzly since he fought White Rabbit along with the Gibbon and the Bombastic Bag-Man

7 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

No idea who or what any of these characters are, but that's all good. I'm happy for the fans who dig them, and happy to give my wallet a break so's I can catch up on Transformers Siege, lol. Any how, it's a pity that Shang-Chi looks to be coming with no extra hands, which means no sale. I'm happy enough to get the Vulture though! 

Shang-Chi is supposed to come with a bunch of kung-fu hands (i imagine its like the white costume Iron Fist from a few years back) and also nun-chuks, so he's not as bare-bones as the promo pics make him seem