JayC

The Mexico Unboxing Toy Convention Is This Weekend And More Marvel Legends Reveals Should Be On Tap

Honestly I'm so excited about white rabbit, I love the league of losers, yeah I know there are plenty characters that deserve a legends treatment, but for me this is welcome and unexpected!!

3 hours ago, Heart_of_HRUNGNIR said:

It looks like a few of the weapons are warped here. Must be hot in Mexico! lol

as Mexican i can confirm ... is hot as hell :S

I may be wrong but I really believe that Hasbro has gone thru a ton of Spiderverse related characters & are now just tossing names in a hat & seeing what comes out. Only 2 Spiderverse characters I even care to own that have yet to be released are  these 2 guys.

white-tiger-& Spidey.jpg

Tarantula-Anton Rodriquez.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I may be wrong but I really believe that Hasbro has gone thru a ton of Spiderverse related characters & are now just tossing names in a hat & seeing what comes out.

Are you saying they pulled a rabbit out of a hat? I'll show myself out...

I’m pretty excited for both of these figures especially that superior octopus. However it looks like those arms aren’t poseable! Dang it Hasbro!

Does anyone have any spare keyboard lights? Lol 

That white rabbit body would make for a great zatanna custom..

I guess Vulture is all I'll be picking up from this series.

5 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

To each his own, but honestly most of those figures are pretty unlikely candidates for a Spiderman wave.  Nevertheless there are a bunch i would get if hasbro made them - especially Watcher, Mr Hyde, Molecule man, Nightmare.  I can't see hasbro ever doing Mephisto and of course some of your characters are ones hasbro has already made and perhaps aren't a big enough deal to warrant a redo even if it's needed (Sentry, Hyperion, Odin)

I have seen White Rabbit on a lot of wish lists, believe it or not.  I remember her 1st appearance in Marvel Team -up but she's more of a novelty figure than a major spidey rogue (to say the least). I like her and will get her ,though

Doesnt need to be a spiderman wave does it  , Dont know why you cant see them making one of the greatest villains in Marvel : Mephisto !!! if they did the paint the articulation the detail and mold right . They wouldnt be able to keep up with the demand . I would be at the Walmart , Target door waiting to open so I can dash to the toy section to get Mephisto . Now if they redid the Sentry , Hyperion and Odin right you wouldnt be able to find them on the shelves take for instance Sentry  his legs are so bulky his feet are cross sided like hes a body builder the cape is dull paint no detail , Hyperion has the same exact mold with terrible paint job just terrible . Odin BAF looks like he went on a diet , Odin  is this big bodied being cloaked in royalty . If you look how BEAUTIFULLY done the 80th anniversary of Thor, The variant Punisher , & Hydra Captain America  figures (for example) came out should be the standard to which they should live by PERFECTION !! but like you said to each his own . enjoy the white rabbit when it comes out glad you like it 

3 hours ago, Typhis said:

That white rabbit figure just might be useful after all take the head,arms and jacket off and a little modification and you have  Emma Frost in her white outfit.

Bingo! if the watch can come off easily it would be perfect.

Both figures look great. I really wish Ock came with some possible tentacles instead of reusing the Doc Ock ones. Really wish the revealed the BAF just to complete the wave. Now we need Gibbon, Grizzly and the Bombastic Bagman (though Shang-Chi's body would work, if we had a Bagman head)

Bless your heart Hasbro. You make only two reveals, and still you make it a mixed bag. I love it when they release female figures, and I love these more or less "obscure" characters. Extra points to White Rabbit.

However, I've never been really happy with these story-centric variations on "A"-list characters. No use for the Superior Ock. Factor in the two gamer-verse Spidey's and, barring a kick-@$$ BAF, I may be saving a bit on this wave.

Two more passes for me. Vulture and Strong Guy look to be my must grabs for next year!

49 minutes ago, mako said:

Bless your heart Hasbro. You make only two reveals, and still you make it a mixed bag. I love it when they release female figures, and I love these more or less "obscure" characters. Extra points to White Rabbit.

However, I've never been really happy with these story-centric variations on "A"-list characters. No use for the Superior Ock. Factor in the two gamer-verse Spidey's and, barring a kick-@$$ BAF, I may be saving a bit on this wave.

The armor mkiii is actually a comic book suit. Look at end of earth storyline

20 minutes ago, tarot said:

The armor mkiii is actually a comic book suit. Look at end of earth storyline

May have been in the comic but believe it was in the game as well and the figure is listed as a PS4 figure. Hot Toys is doing the same figures.

2 minutes ago, JayC said:

May have been in the comic but believe it was in the game as well and the figure is listed as a PS4 figure. Hot Toys is doing the same figures.

90% perfect of the costumes in that game are from the comics. they are only using the PS4 game to sell them.

Here are the official images for the Spider-Man wave minus whatever the BAF will be.

01.jpg

Classic-Vulture.jpg

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit.jpg

PS4-Spider-Armor-Mark-3.jpg

PS4-Velocity-Suit-Spider-Man.jpg

Shung-Chi.jpg

Superior-Octopus.jpg

No idea who or what any of these characters are, but that's all good. I'm happy for the fans who dig them, and happy to give my wallet a break so's I can catch up on Transformers Siege, lol. Any how, it's a pity that Shang-Chi looks to be coming with no extra hands, which means no sale. I'm happy enough to get the Vulture though! 

7 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Any how, it's a pity that Shang-Chi looks to be coming with no extra hands, which means no sale. 

umm..... They made an emphasis that Shang-Chi will come with loads of hands. In several interviews and at the panel. 

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Here are the official images for the Spider-Man wave minus whatever the BAF will be.

01.jpg

Classic-Vulture.jpg

Marvel-Legends-White-Rabbit.jpg

PS4-Spider-Armor-Mark-3.jpg

PS4-Velocity-Suit-Spider-Man.jpg

Shung-Chi.jpg

Superior-Octopus.jpg

Always hated these official images. Just leave it will a plain white background, instead of playing with your Photoshop effects

Even White Rabbit’s creator, J.M. DeMatteis, was surprised that she got an action figure, however she was very frequent guest in modern Spidey comics so she ain’t that obscure. I also assume she gonna be mostly used for Emma Frost customs that will drive demand for her.  As for another reveal, I wish they would go with new Superior Spider-Man instead of Octopus,  especially with that non bendable tentacle situation,  it’s shameful that Ultimate Spider-Man animated series doc ock figure from hasbro had wired tentacles but legends figures cannot have it for some reason.  

With the selection of White Rabbit I'm hoping the BAF will be Frog Man... since the only comic I've ever seen White Rabbit in was a Marvel Team-Up with Spidey and Frog Man. Dare to Dream! :)

9 minutes ago, King_Yuk said:

With the selection of White Rabbit I'm hoping the BAF will be Frog Man... since the only comic I've ever seen White Rabbit in was a Marvel Team-Up with Spidey and Frog Man. Dare to Dream! :)

I hope it is the Grizzly since he fought White Rabbit along with the Gibbon and the Bombastic Bag-Man

Shang-Chi and White Rabbit are must haves for me. The others will likely depend on what the BAF is.

32 minutes ago, Reno said:

Shang-Chi and White Rabbit are must haves for me. The others will likely depend on what the BAF is.

Same here.